At the very least, I hope to see several of the characters showing up in The Brave & the Bold over the next year or so. It's the perfect opportunity to showcase them for a wider audience who may not have been following 52, plus it's a damn good book which would probably do them justice.

It would insure that i bought that book for the first time, but it would be great, Batman and the Ghost Detectives!

I'm probably overestimating Adam Strange. I just really like the character and I haven't seen him ever used to his full potential.

I've never read any of the original stories, so I'm just really excited about the Showcase Presents:Adam Strange book coming this Summer.

Really, the only spin-off books I'd buy would be if they were written by Morrison. I think Metal Men and Animal Man are the two stories I'd most like to see continue, but I couldn't see either being all that great if Morrison wasn't writing them.

An Adventure Comics format would be the best idea to play off the characters in 52.

I'd love to see Ralph and Sue Dibny:Ghost Detectives, but only in a format like Adventure Comics or maybe as a mini-series. I don't think I'd buy an ongoing series.

Can't help but think that DC already has a pair of ghost detectives knocking about, though.

I'm probably overestimating Adam Strange. I just really like the character and I haven't seen him ever used to his full potential.

I've never read any of the original stories, so I'm just really excited about the Showcase Presents:Adam Strange book coming this Summer.

Really, the only spin-off books I'd buy would be if they were written by Morrison. I think Metal Men and Animal Man are the two stories I'd most like to see continue, but I couldn't see either being all that great if Morrison wasn't writing them.

Wasn't it Morrison who kind of re-introduced the Character in his JLA run? Those were pretty good issues if i remember correctly.

I think your right, Looking back on it, it does seem like it's more Mark Waid's thing.

Still it was a pretty good story.