mima

Constantine Poster

I quite like that, though I'm unconvinced about the green colour-scheme they're going with.

DC/Vertigo are using the same image for the cover of the movie special and the related trade paperback -

hbc.jpg

I still can't believe how much of a ripoff it is, though. Which idiot thought this collection would be a good idea?

I'll buy it. Those three issues are lacking from my collection anyway.

Titan should be setting me up with copies to give away, so hold onto your wallets lads, you might get lucky.

Back to the topic at hand though, it's a good striking poster.

Well there's an implied cig with the smoke that's rising.

And putting his hand in the frame might have spoiled the image or something.

aren't all those isues available in other (better) trades as well? the Rare Cuts trade that is released at the same time?

anyway: I do like the poster, though it has more an Angel Heart vibe than a Hellblazer vibe. to me, this is the only thing they got right so far.

Dude, just buy Original Sins, Dangerous Habits and Midnight Days. They're all in those books.

Really? I have OS and DH, but not MD. Then I agree: It's a ripoff

Guest spiderlegs

This is the most positive thing I've seen related to the film. Good job! I actually like it. It will scare some people and entice them to give the film a shot.

I love it but yeah, a look at one large enough that we could read the tagline would be nice.

Someone get on that.

;)

That was just knocked up quickly for the San Diego convention, I think.

"Knocked up" is a good way of describing the creation of that abortion. :biggrin:

Liked the poster, very nice. I´m glad it´s not one of those high octane characters poster with everyone looking to the camera with those fake kick ass faces yada, yada, yada... like the one for Hellboy, or Alexander, whatever.

Geesh, Red! Read about the product before planning to spend all that money on it! :D

You need to get "Midnight Days"! It has Neil Gaiman's issue of "Hellblazer" in it, plus lots of other neat Gaiman comics from Vertigo!

If you haven't checked out Matt "Canadian Jesus" Wagner's "Sandman Mystery Theatre" yet, buy "Midnight Days" to see Neil Gaiman's "Sandman Midnight Theatre". I bet you'll end up wanting to read the monthly comic, and then you'll fall in love with "Sandman Mystery Theatre" too!

Plus, there're some fun, thoughtful "Swamp Thing" related stories.

The best part about buying the other trades instead of "let's cop a few more bucks out of the flock off this abortion" trade is NO KEANU REEVES CONSTANTINE :cool: !

I love it but yeah, a look at one large enough that we could read the tagline would be nice.

I've been looking at the MTV site and squinting at the picture from all angles (I wish I had a magnifying glass) and I think, although I'm not 100% sure, that it says:

Hell wants him

Heaven won't take him

Earth needs him

I've been looking at the MTV site and squinting at the picture from all angles (I wish I had a magnifying glass) and I think, although I'm not 100% sure, that it says:

Hell wants him

Heaven won't take him

Earth needs him

Yeah, that's what I read...