Guest spiderlegs

Transformers: More than Meets the Eye

I wish both Tarantino & Rodriguez would have directed it.

Why?

I just bought the DVD, it was dirt cheap and has the trailer to Iron Man on it. Only now there isn't... :huh:

By the way, did anyone feel their intelligence was insulted when a title card read 'Qatar. The Middle East'?

its a michael bay movie you have to be insulted just to watch it and for iron just go tot youtube and look it up

I wish both Tarantino & Rodriguez would have directed it.

Why?

I just bought the DVD, it was dirt cheap and has the trailer to Iron Man on it. Only now there isn't... :huh:

By the way, did anyone feel their intelligence was insulted when a title card read 'Qatar. The Middle East'?

Yes, but then American knowledge of the outside world, or lack thereof has to be inflicted on everyone equally.

I actually watched this last night. My mother rented it and wanted to know if I wanted to come over and watch it. My mother, being who she is, had of course watched half the movie by the time I showed up....

So, I might have missed some important bits of the movie, or maybe I just had to be more familiar with the cartoon show, which I didn't really watch as a kid. I saw some episodes, but it never really appealed to me.

Anyway, I had trouble watching the movie because I kept finding plot holes that were really distracting to me. I mean, I couldn't let them go. They really bothered me.

Some of the plot points, like the fact that Bumblebee couldn't talk while the other robots could bothered me until my mother actually remembered there was an earlier plot reason for it. Her memory's not so good when trying to remember stupid movies.

We had fun making fun of a lot of things though.

Overall, it wasn't a horrible movie, but I'm glad I didn't pay for it, and I feel glad I missed half of it. Kinda fun.