Sign in to follow this  
Christian

A Question About Pussey!

Daniel Clowes' Graphic Novel "Pussey" has been out of print for some time, late last year, it was announced that it was going to be republished in early-2006.

Amazon.com listed "Pussey" as coming out on Feb. 1st, 2006!

I pre-ordered the book back in January. It is now nearly June and the book has still not been released!

Amazon still lists the book as being released in Feb!

Does anyone have any information about when "Pussey" is going to be released, or has it been indefinately delayed or even cancelled?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

here's the '97 print on amazon.co.uk for a fiver http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1...9403817-3536639

the first link googling Daniel Clowes only took me directly to the fantagraphics website where a relase date of June is stated http://www.fantagraphics.com/artist/clowes/clowes.html i dont know if that might be the exact info your looking for.

must...resist...urge...to...be...obnoxious...and...sarcastic, the darkness she calls to me.

The thread Mick fears!

This was all very helpful! Thank you!

Amazon in the U.S. is selling the book for outrageous prices used! Over $100.00! Fucking nuts if they think I'm paying that much for Pussey!

While I'm all for laziness and requests for trivial information, I do think some sort of "Google Rule" on this, and all other forums would probably be a good thing.

Some people are a lot better at using Google than other people.

There is no fucking way in Hell that I am typing "Pussey" into my Google search engine!

Perhaps not, but "Daniel Clowes"+Pussey would probably get you what you were after. It's not rocket science.

personally i think that when you click submit for any text field on the internet a big red flashing window should pop up saying "WAIT, have you googled?" and a link to google,

the only way to get rid of the window permantly would be to take a short exam on "how to google things", "how to set google as your default search engine", "how to google from the address bar" and "googling yourself: the forbidden love"

Fantagraphics is notorious for lateness, so I fully expect this to hit sometime in December or so..

Christian if you want my Pussey send me a private pm and I'll send you mine. Yes, I can send my Pussey in the mail.

Wait a second, Lyra! I thought you were a male!

Make up your mind! :biggrin:

I still have my order on Amazon.com, and the site Kejoxen sent me said it was going to come out in June, so I'll wait a little bit longer to see if it comes out.

If it's not out pretty soon, I'll cancel my order on Amazon and contact you!

Thanks for your offer.

I still have my order on Amazon.com, and the site Kejoxen sent me said it was going to come out in June, so I'll wait a little bit longer to see if it comes out.

Thanks for your offer.

CAn't believe you passed on free Pussey. oh well.

Thanks for your offer.

CAn't believe you passed on free Pussey. oh well.

Like spam, It sounded too good to be true.

By googling myself, I found out there is a town with named after me. Well, we both have the same name. The main street of that town is Stalin St.