Sign in to follow this  
Tony B.

X-Men: The Last Stand

My kind-of-review of this film can be found in the film tread in Down the Local, if anyone cares.

I laughed so hard Pepsi flew out my nose.

Oh man your lucky, my cinema just does coke, though we just baught some pepsi from work, as its over the road, and took

Were you being experimental again Mick?

Maybe he had a heartattack half way through posting.

Heartattack dont make me laugh, HA it was a hayfever attack, sorry i cut it short but i had to run as i couldn't stop sneezing. Fuckin' summer.

I didnt want ot hurt him, but my sister asked the same thing too when she saw her (Is it a dude? Or a gal?)

such narrow dimensions for HB fans...

Oh, do fuck off.

Tell you what...I won't judge you on who you find attractive if you extend the rest of us the same courtesy, OK? Thanks.

Besides, she looks like a fuckin' bloke. An ugly bloke, at that. :cool:

I was wondering when Mark would get around to breakin' in the n00b.

I remember my first encounter with Mark like it was yesterday, when he called me a fucking twat.

Wait, that was yesterday.

No that's everyday for you Trace.

They say our love won't pay the rent

Before it's earned, our money's all been spent

I guess that's so, we don't have a pot

But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

Babe

I got you babe I got you babe

Fucking X-Men 3 movie! We all hated it so bad, we had to work hard to make this the funniest thread of the month, just to forget the actul purpose of it.

What the fuck do you guys expect?! It was directed by the guy who did Rush Hour 1 & 2! Ofcourse it's not going to have the story or character development that the first 2 movies did.

The script was rushed, and basically Ratner is usually only good at making so-so action films.

The first two were good because they had a better director and better screen writers. (David Hayter wrote both 1 & 2), X3: Wolverines Revenge was written by somebody else.

Not to mention it's a sequel, sense when have sequels ever been as good has their original films? :lol:

Oh and that girl/guy/what the fuck am I looking at!? Looks like a guy, an ugly guy at that. Seriously, that can't be a girl. It just can't!! I'v seen worse looking people ride the bus tho.

Not to mention it's a sequel, sense when have sequels ever been as good has their original films? :lol:

In the case of the X-Men franchise? The second film.

In the case of the X-Men franchise? The second film.

Mute point.

They were both directed and written by the same people.

Empire strikes back.

hrm, anyway, I agree with Mark. Again.

I was wondering when Mark would get around to breakin' in the n00b.

I remember my first encounter with Mark like it was yesterday, when he called me a fucking twat.

Wait, that was yesterday.

I remember mine, it was about my spelling and grammer, it was unforgiving but i did deserve it (and still do). When Mark breaks them in he likes to make them bleed.

David hayter rules as both a screenwriter, and the fucking kick ass voice of solid snake.

Did you just misspell grammar? Look's like Mark is gonna have to straighten out his prag again.

Anyway, this X-men three film is dead. It was quite front loaded and will soon fade away. They could have done so much with this film but they played it safe and made a brainless comic book movie. Do you think your better off making a film that makes most of it's earnings during the first week or a film like Batman Begins that lasts just about the entire summer to reach the same amount X-men made in a week and a half. I doubt X-men will make much more than Batman Begins.

In another note this is the only time Marvel stock has not headed south after a movie release. It will usually spike to about 20 dollars just before a film is released then drop the Monday after. It did go down a bit after Avi resigned from Marvel but is about up to 20 again. I think this has a lot to do with it producing its own films soon and the Ghostrider.

Lion's GAte decided it didn't want to make a Black Widow film due to low interest in female action films.

my spelling and grammer

Did you just misspell grammar?

:happy:

Wolvy: One of the 2 main writers for X3 was the (gulp!) screenwriter for Elektra.

And the other one for Mr and Mrs Smith and XXX2...

The one your talking about made F4 too.

BUT: To 30% X2!

You know, I heard horrible things about the F4. I went to see it with my sister's kid and it was great. It was a great popcorn film with just the right amount of humor and action. I didn't expect much and it delivered. I guess, expected more from the X-men after the last two.

my spelling and grammer

Did you just misspell grammar?

:happy:

Wolvy: One of the 2 main writers for X3 was the (gulp!) screenwriter for Elektra.

See what I'm saying. Different director and screen writer. Different vision.

Singer obviously had something much better planned out, and so did Hayter. But sense Singer got the chance to do Superman Returns, he took it. And Hayter ended up getting the boot.

So obviously the quality had to have gone to hell and back. And the studio was pretty much like. "Just make it an action movie and dont really explain any events or anything."

You know, I heard horrible things about the F4. I went to see it with my sister's kid and it was great. It was a great popcorn film with just the right amount of humor and action. I didn't expect much and it delivered. I guess, expected more from the X-men after the last two.

I said that because Trace doesnt like F4, in fact, he loathes it ;)

I found it really bad too, but very entertaining.

Thats something when other films are bad plus horrible to watch too.

I said that because Trace doesnt like F4, in fact, he loathes it ;)

I found it really bad too, but very entertaining.

Thats something when other films are bad plus horrible to watch too.

I couldn't agree more. I enjoy a bad film like F4 on the same level as say Showgirls.

It's nothing to do with "breaking in n00bs". It's about tolerating cretins, and why we shouldn't do it. I'd have made exactly the same response to a long-term regular if they'd said something so stupid.

It's nothing to do with "breaking in n00bs". It's about tolerating cretins, and why we shouldn't do it. I'd have made exactly the same response to a long-term regular if they'd said something so stupid.

I know, I know.

I was just having some fun.

I mean, come on, you have to admit that that chick's pretty hot for a dude.

It's nothing to do with "breaking in n00bs". It's about tolerating cretins, and why we shouldn't do it.

*And with that, Apocsol disappeared in a puff of smoke.*

Anyway, my point was, apparently, movies about Wolverine's history and Magneto's have been confirmed, and writing is underway.

Mags

Wolvie

And one more thing [ Spoiler : WHY did they kill off everyone who could act in that film? ]

It's nothing to do with "breaking in n00bs". It's about tolerating cretins, and why we shouldn't do it.

*And with that, Apocsol disappeared in a puff of smoke.*

Anyway, my point was, apparently, movies about Wolverine's history and Magneto's have been confirmed, and writing is underway.

Mags

Wolvie

That's just so Fox can hold on the X-men franchise that Marvel sold their soul for after teatering on bankruptcy. ACtually, it is nice to see MArvel get screwed over after doing it for so long to its own writers and artists.

I hope Ratner sticks around the X-Men scene for awhile. I can't wait for Wolverine in an "action" movie with sidekick Chris Tucker as they take on the Hand.

"Don't ever touch an X-Man's radio!"

Am I kidding? Have I finally been driven insane by badly adapted comic movies? No one knows for sure!!

The Spiderman writers still around right? Please don't let that go wrong too.

It dosen't matter what they do a sequal always gets critisised, but i think at the min all the people are still on board from spidey, anyone here different?