JohnMcMahon

The More Or Less Likely Poll For November 2004

24 members have voted

1. 1. The More Or Less Likely Poll For November 2004

• I am getting more likely to see this film
    • I am getting less likely to see this film
    • I'm neither more nor less likely to see it
    • I am Tom, you know the score

Constantine does indeed seem to be set for an 'R' rating.

Current reshoots will see the characters of Chaz and Ellie getting more screen time.

Recent preview showings have elicited mixed reactions though the tone has been generally positive.

I'm feeling a little more upbeat about the whole thing at the mo, the rating is good news and as mentioned elsewhere, I think Balthazar will be a fun character to see on the screen.

ok, so how come two people voted "I am Tom"? cause I thought that wasn't for anybody else... and I really wanted to vote that too (instead I voted less likely. the shit with Chaz annoys me greatly)

hmmm... maybe there shou;d ba another poll option, for the sake of peace - "i am Rogan" (then noone would vote for it, including me)

:p

This poll is as flawed as the earlier ones. You need an option for "I'm neither more nor less likely to see it", John! Until there is, I'm withholding my vote. (Quake at the power of my non-voting, suckers!)

Up yours, Yugo.

There can be only one.

Tell that to the guys that made Highlander 2. And Highlander 3. And Highlander: The Series.

I voted that I was neither more or less likely. It's a Constantine film so I'll go see it out of morbid curiosity and that was the situation from when I first heard about it right until now. However, I will not pay one red cent to do so. Will get the DVD for free from the library or something. Or watch it on campus when it arrives (if I'm still on campus then, that is).

Constantine does indeed seem to be set for an 'R' rating.

Hurrah !

Current reshoots will see the characters of Chaz

Boo!

and Ellie

Hurrah !

getting more screen time.

Recent preview showings have elicited mixed reactions though the tone has been generally positive.

Yawn.

I'm feeling a little more upbeat about the whole thing at the mo, the rating is good news and as mentioned elsewhere, I think Balthazar will be a fun character to see on the screen.

Me too, but I am getting more likely to see it because they are looking more and more like going ahead with dis crazee ting !

Up yours, Yugo.

There can be only one.

Tell that to the guys that made Highlander 2. And Highlander 3. And Highlander: The Series.

and that horrible movie that joined Chris Lambert with his TV show counterpart...

I voted that I was neither more or less likely. It's a Constantine film so I'll go see it out of morbid curiosity and that was the situation from when I first heard about it right until now. However, I will not pay one red cent to do so.

I'll see it regardless, and at a theater, since getting audience reaction will be part of the fun.

I wish I was still a student so I could catch it on campus. Seeing a movie like this among students could be amusing.

"There can be only one."

Yeah....but what about Tom Arnold?!

If this was some movie, I'd probably see it on DVD just for the hell of it, in the next 6 years after I'm done renting all the other movies I want to see when I get bored.

But, due to the fact that they seem to have their minds set to continue to call this thing "Constantine:based on the comic book Hellblazer", I'm afraid I must boycott it.

That, and I'm sucking up to Jamie Delano too, and he doesn't have a car.

This poll is as flawed as the earlier ones. You need an option for "I'm neither more nor less likely to see it", John! Until there is, I'm withholding my vote. (Quake at the power of my non-voting, suckers!)

Ladies and gentlemen and Rogan: I have now cast my vote.

As you were.

As you were.

first of all - you forgot Tom, and i AM too a lady!

care to tell us how you voted?

:::EFFIT EDIT:::

since there is now only one Tom, what happened to my vote? where was it transferred to?

Guest spiderlegs

Inevitably, I'm afraid that WB will get my hard earned dough. I have developed a morbid fascination about how badly I think they will fuck up MY comic. And yes, regardless what the WB shills say: we the fans have ownership. Dick us and we'll burn down your house.

Now, this is not to say that I will definitely see it. I used to be a Dare Devil fan and I still haven't seen that film. I think whether or not I watch Constanteanu will depend completely on my mood at the particular time I consider going.

Heh...

:D

sadly, his re-election is allegedly "better for my country"... stupid bastards, the lot of 'em.

I would like to go see it but only if I don't have to pay for it. I would like to go and see it for 1) satisfy morbid curiousity and 2) load up on ammo for arguments.

As you were.

first of all - you forgot Tom, and i AM too a lady!

care to tell us how you voted?

Rogan: Read both my previous posts, then make an educated guess...

(Yeah, you feel kinda stupid now dontcha? :lol: )

I would like to go see it but only if I don't have to pay for it. I would like to go and see it for 1) satisfy morbid curiousity and 2) load up on ammo for arguments.

Me too. But saying that I bet I pay to go and see it anyway. I have no will power. Im very glad it might be an R rating, slight ray of hope.

I'm going to see it. I figure:

1) If might be interesting as a horror movie, independant from Hellblazer

2) If I go in expecting bitter disapointment, I may be pleasantly surprised (yeah, right!)

3) If all else fails, I can give it the MST3K treatment, which was the only thing that kept me in the theater during "Starship Troopers".

Remember--just because they plan on releasing it with an "r" rateing doesn't mean that they will stick to it when opening day comes. Look at "Aliens Vs. Predator".

jaynova

Remember--just because they plan on releasing it with an "r" rateing doesn't mean that they will stick to it when opening day comes.  Look at "Aliens Vs. Predator".

jaynova

Official word I just heard is that they were shooting for a PG-13, not an R. Bummer of all bummers... I was wrong.