Fire Griffin

I made a shirt.

There is a poll if you want to buy one of these... Click here!

Not too long ago, just in time for upcoming A-kon, I decided to carry out an idea I had floating around in my head for awhile: Make a Hellblazer shirt for myself!

After lots of frustration, trial and error, and almost 100 bucks out of my pocket, I have something:

shirt5.jpg

shirt4.jpg

shirt3.jpg

(I don't want to crack monitors, so the hidiousness was edited out. That and I think I look like crap on camera. Ho ho! Finally, it's supposed to be kind of hot pink but not really. The camera killed the color. Oh well.)

This is the design: Here.

Please, please thank The Keet for drawing John for this ordeal, not me! Originally, it was going to say "Bastards" but I thought it killed recognizability, which was the point in the first place, and I had second thoughts, so I had Hellblazers instead. The final design's text was faux bolded, so much of the slices are not there anymore. But seeing how I am still learning to silkscreen... chances are they are not going to show up as well anyway!

Anyway, the question is, because this IS a silkscreening (you can see a part of the stencil in the third pic) meaning I can make a lot of these easily and quickly, and I would like to see if I can make, at the very least, a little money back (no income as of now), would you guys be interested?

when can u make them and how much do u want for 1?

I am trying to figure that out. D: See how many people want one so I can see if I can save money on shirts on buying in bulk or whatever. Doesn't have to be this color either -- the original was olive but Keet said "PUT IT ON PINK!"

I have yellow and red ink too, if I ever find a shirt supplier here.

This shirt is so lovely i cannot put this into words.

Though i would use other colors, not knowing which currently meself.

Good job on the shirt. I can totally see Pooka wearing a hot pink one (in a non-creepy flirting sort of way).

Although I was a bit disappointed you edited your face out of the photos. I thought you were pretty damn cute in the other photos you posted of yourself (in a non-creepy flirting sort of way).

Looks good!

Someone else made some Hellblazer shirts once.

:unsure:

Guest spiderlegs

Me...arising from my deathbed, to have shirts made for people who will never get to wear them...ay, me... :huh:

I would be very interested in a small hot pink one.

I could get one from a guy in Ireland, but no! Don't mind me, I'll pay the shipping from the US. Leave it to a woman and it might get done.

A;though I agree FG is pretty and should show her face, those little pictures are very funny. And hurrah for The Keet, too!