lyra

Just Lyra

I feel like we all owe lyra something.

As I'm a bit skint right now, perhaps a big THANK YOU will do?

I think, i fixed it. I will add the love cover we lost from other photobucket maybe this weekend. So, there will be a bunch I've already posted.

Glad you like the cover's coralys. My mom is from Montreal.

Prison love

younglove1963series124.jpg

The old school casting couch

hedy36.jpg

Sit down woman

sitdown.jpg

Do you think Jimmy Olson's mom is going to say its ok?

Sup.jpg

Nothing say's I love you more than beating the hell out of your ex-boyfriend.

Smoking cigarettes on beach in a bikini is there any better way to forget.

I think the guy looks like Alan Moore from the last romance comic i posted.

File1649.jpg

Big empty head! Look how sad she is without violence.

File1650.jpg

Now, look how excited she is after her ex-has been beaten up. The new girlfriend doesn't seem to be giving him much in the way of comfort after his beating.

File1651.jpg

There's nothing like rubbing in how much fun your having with your new boyfriend. I'm not sure what the suggestive strap coming off her arm is supposed to mean.

File1652.jpg

She get's even more excited after he humilates him in front of everyone.

File1653.jpg

I wish we could see her expression but i suspect it is a mocking laugh.

File1654.jpg

Nothing could of made her a happier than to hear her ex was nearly killed in car accident.

File1655.jpg

lyra, have you read Truer Than True Romance? In light of this thread, I think you'd appreciate it.

Many thanks for all the laughs, BTW.

I read somewhere that the author purchased the rights to all the old charleton romance comics. How, could DC let such a goldmine go?

thanks for the link, i'll pick that book up when i get some money.

I'm reading some old golden age comic's and i've found some really horrible stuff that i can't wait to share.

Ms. Marvel sounds like my kind of girl.....

Exactly what kind of milk was she drinking that turned her into a raving, homicidal pyromaniac?

Ms. Marvel sounds like my kind of girl.....

Exactly what kind of milk was she drinking that turned her into a raving, homicidal pyromaniac?

Several evil witches were brewing malice and hate in their cauldron's to poison the milk supply.

Oh damn! I thought Ms. Marvel was mixing some PCP with her milk!

Pm me with your e-mail, i can send you the complete scans from the comic if you like.

See? Grant Morrison, Alan Moore, and Steve Gerber didn't bring these concepts to comics. Poor writers from years before had already mistakenly created those very concepts in superhero comics.

Morrison, Moore, and Gerber just actually knew what they were doing when they used the concepts! :)

Thanks for posting that, Lyra.

RE:Wonder Woman bondage story (is there any other kind, really?):

Why did the husband not know what his own wife looks like?!

Wonder Woman had assumed the identity of a woman who looked just like her so she could join the military. The husband happened to see her in a cafe and tried to bring her home and got his ass kicked by the major she hangs out with.

Green Lantern makes a judgement call and creates a lesbian.

Untitled-17.jpg

Untitled-19.jpg

Untitled-18.jpg

:lol:

Now what is Green Lantern going to do with her?!

Why is the dialogue so stilted as if it were written in a manner that is very unreal? It makes it very hard to read it as it sounds like almost as if a robot had spoken it instead of a human being. Do you know what I mean? The writer is not very good, now I will not ever trust males no more!

:lol:

Now what is Green Lantern going to do with her?!

Why is the dialogue so stilted as if it were written in a manner that is very unreal? It makes it very hard to read it as it sounds like almost as if a robot had spoken it instead of a human being. Do you know what I mean? The writer is not very good, now I will not ever trust males no more!

Whay has your speech become stilted also Christian. Is it because you have been replaced by a robot? How ironic. :biggrin:

Irony is the best friend of the Silver Age comic book artist, do not you know ElectricInca?

Or is that melodrama....sometimes my memory circuits do not work so good and I tend to forget these facts.

lyra, have you read Truer Than True Romance? In light of this thread, I think you'd appreciate it.

Many thanks for all the laughs, BTW.

I've flipped through that at the store once, a long time ago. Before I started reading comics.

I think, i fixed it. I will add the love cover we lost from other photobucket maybe this weekend. So, there will be a bunch I've already posted.

Glad you like the cover's coralys. My mom is from Montreal.

Cool. Where do you live now?