Sign in to follow this  
Fire Griffin

I made a shirt: The Poll Edition

Yay! Shirt sizes!  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Welp, if you want one of these things, what's your shirt size? (These are all adult)

• S
    • M
    • L
    • XL
    • XXL
    • Other (Please reply)

See this topic.

Sorry to spam. JMac couldn't make the other topic into a poll so... this'll have to do, pig.

I'm shooting to sell about 20-30 of these. Prices are up in the air, because I'm still trying to see if there is enough interest before I go seeking out a shirt wholeseller around town. Keep in mind that these are silkscreened by hand, as in I align these, run'em over with a squeegee and touch them up with a toothpick if I didn't put down enough ink, and iron them to set the ink. None of them will look completely alike -- I'll try my damndest to get the best print possiblef for each one though. D:

Shipping... I am going to need help with that. Any adepts like ACX at post office-fu willing to offer a hand if I do get these made?

Colors so far are just olive and pink (for the ladies!), although I have different color inks (just red and yellow) for other shirt colors. It depends on the wholeseller I find.

... I hope that covered everything. :wacko:

I'll take one if it's not too expensive.

And if you're reliable. *glares at JMac* :angry: :lol:

Small pls, unless you do an xs.

Mmm.. this could be too expensive living in other country.

I don't know. I want one but all depends of the final price of the shirt and the shipping.

I want one! Shipping to Montreal probably wouldn't be too much of a problem, right? I voted M, but I'm not sure.

I'm definitely interested and will want a large one if there is enough interest to make it happen.

If so can we make sure they are delivered to someone this side of the Atlantic that doesn't live in say Dublin. :lol:

FG: I can work out shipping via various carriers, no problem.

Overseas won't be fun though, so all you toothpaste-dodgin' limeys best not get your hopes up.

Yeah, guys. I'm an American... Canadian shipping I am kind of huh about. I just shipped a 5 lb box over to Keet and that was almost twenty bucks for the cheapest that wasn't 4-6 weeks... And they were asking for $16 -- two-three dollar difference, ugh.

I'll ask around and see what I can do.

Aww, thanks!

Anyway, okay, I got the Canadian shipping thing cleared, courtesy of ACX -- it was just the weight of the package. These things shouldn't weigh much, I promise...

No problem! Shirts can easily fit in Global Priority flatrate boxes, bags, or envelopes. You can either ship the shirts individually or ship them to someone overseas to handle the European half of STH, ahem...

Huh. In one thread you claim I'm your spouse; in this thread you diss me. Bloody Saffa. :tongue: