Mark

The Walking Dead

wolvy    57

I thought it was OK, but it does seem like Kirkman has started to lose a bit of steam.

JohnMcMahon    562

He's been all bark and no bite since the heads-on-spikes scene, I can appreciate some build-up but got a serious case of blue balls starting to happen here!

JohnMcMahon    562

If this arc doesn't end with Negan doing something truly awful to either Rick or one of his crew I'll be astonished - not buying what Kirkman's selling here at all. It's almost like he's trying to make Negan a Wolverine type character now - the 'cool' ultra-violent outsider who's ultimately on the side of the angels but c'mon Robert - he smashed Glenn's head in with a baseball bat!

Which isn't to say that I'm not warming to the nasty bastard, cause I am.

JohnMcMahon    562
It's almost like he's trying to make Negan a Wolverine type character now - the 'cool' ultra-violent outsider who's ultimately on the side of the angels but c'mon Robert - he smashed Glenn's head in with a baseball bat!

Well fuck me, Dwight throwing Lucille to Negan was a proper "Fuck Yeah!" moment, maybe I am buying it after all!

JohnMcMahon    562

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They've just built up to, and followed through on, the death of a major character and it did nothing for me at all.

Starting to think I'm maybe just reading this out of habit at the moment.