Sign in to follow this  
Mark

The Walking Dead

yeah, kinda but I see it working in N.'s favor somehow, which would be stupid. I hope they don't go that route.

i think we just had a shark jump moment.

the zombies can talk now? and rick is worshiped like steve jobs now? i did like how they teased the new kids would free negan and didn't.

I really liked how they dealt with the cliffhanger from last month, fair play I didn't see that coming. I reckon that [ Spoiler : there's a biggish human group hiding amongst the zombie horde and that's who your man heard ].

Ah, lull us into some boredom and then hit us with something new and fucked up! cool!

Olaf strikes again. I wasn't going to post anything, I was just going to click the plus 1 button, but my damn iPad can't hit the+1 button and always hits the-1 instead. Sorry.

.Yes, these new fellas are creepy. I can't figure out what their deal is.

Still going strong, seems likely that [ Spoiler : Carl may finally get what's been coming his way for literally years now, time to die, son ]. What I'm saying is that I [ Spoiler : don't trust fake-zombie girl even a little ]!

I do trust her but I want her to fuck over me expectations. I think WD is best when you think you know what will happen but it goes even further down the fucked up path.

I missed an issue but all caught up now. The zombie guys are interesting, looking forward to seeing more of them - latest issue wasn't great, not sure that reveal was really worth teasing since the time jump.

139 was a nice return to form. it makes the last few issues a bit better to take so amend my criticism. we get some nice michonne backstory. its a bit dialog heavy, but thats ok.

When it comes to portraying emotional conflict, Kirkman's soap-opera style always works a lot better over on Invincible - the Carl/Rick scenes were painful but yeah, good last page reveal.