Sign in to follow this  
Mark

The Walking Dead

I thought it was OK, but it does seem like Kirkman has started to lose a bit of steam.

If this arc doesn't end with Negan doing something truly awful to either Rick or one of his crew I'll be astonished - not buying what Kirkman's selling here at all. It's almost like he's trying to make Negan a Wolverine type character now - the 'cool' ultra-violent outsider who's ultimately on the side of the angels but c'mon Robert - he smashed Glenn's head in with a baseball bat!

Which isn't to say that I'm not warming to the nasty bastard, cause I am.

It's almost like he's trying to make Negan a Wolverine type character now - the 'cool' ultra-violent outsider who's ultimately on the side of the angels but c'mon Robert - he smashed Glenn's head in with a baseball bat!

Well fuck me, Dwight throwing Lucille to Negan was a proper "Fuck Yeah!" moment, maybe I am buying it after all!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

They've just built up to, and followed through on, the death of a major character and it did nothing for me at all.

Starting to think I'm maybe just reading this out of habit at the moment.

Latest issue spoilers...

RIP Rick Grimes.  Shot dead by the son of the deposed governor of the Commonwealth before rising as a zombie only to be shot in the head by his son, Carl.

Kirkman writes in the letter col that Rick's passing isn't in any way connected with the TV show and I believe him though the timing is maybe unfortunate in that regard ?

Robert also teases that Negan might be the main character going forward but hopefully that's just a little misdirection