Sign in to follow this  
rakshadefrommeta

what was that neil gaiman book?

anyway,it was basically the neil gaiman version of the alan moore dc book.that is to say they both had all there mainstream dcu work,minus there claim to faim(moore swamp thing and gaiman sandman)collected and the gaiman one had things like a swamp thing story he did with mike mignola and hb 27 and i even think it had the sandman/mystery theatre crossover.

can anyone tell me what the title was?if it ever came out in hardcover format and what else it contained,also your opinion if you read it?

It's called Neil Gaiman's Midnight Days.

Not sure if it was ever in hardcover.

I love it and think it is very much worth buying.

It has: Hellblazer #27

A never before published Neil Gaiman try-out Swamp Thing short story.

The Neil Gaiman written Swamp Thing Annual (2 stories)

Sandman Midnight Theatre-Very rare. Worth the cost alone. Amazing story about the Golden Age Sandman meeting Morpheus before the events of Sandman #1.

Yeah. The Swamp Thing Annual has two stories, but one of them is a short story about Jason Woodrue (although a very fun one).

So, I'd say 3 full stories. The Sandman Midnight Theatre story is double-sized though.

I'm alone in thinking the Swamp Thing album is one crap and one mediocre story both with very nice art, then?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=46790

Gaiman then turned to Kieth and asked him how it felt to have been part of a story that “has not gone away.”

“It’s like being in the first fifteen minutes of ‘Citizen Kane,’” Kieth said as the room laughed. “Like it or not, ‘Sandman’ will stay with you if you draw it. I feel so proud when I do ‘The Maxx’ because I’m carving something out for myself.”

All the cheering in the panel sounds tiresome.

• Upvote 1