hagren

Beyond A Joker

Dude, straight women can love Catwoman too. She's awesome. I'd really like to see Nolan's take on her if they make another sequel, but I really hope all the rumours about Angelina Jolie having been approached about it are very untrue.

:blink:

Dude? That was a straightfaced joke. I'd like to see Catwoman given the Nolan treatment as well. It's more likey that Vesper Lynd would get the role than Angelina Jolie. Something about Jolie screams wrong for Catwoman. Surely Nolan is smart enough to see that.

We just saw this.

The tables of Batman need updating.

Batman & Catwoman remains my favourite, but this was the best.

Nicholson now out of the top two movie Jokers.

BatTankMobile still not good. BatLamborghini does get a place in the top five though.

All that next movie gossip, I'd like to see Mad Hatter and Catwoman in a Hollywoodised but stripped down version of Long Halloween.

Then in 2013, Arkham Asylum with everyone and a Heath Ledger Replacement of suitable excellence.

Depending on whether or not you count Mask Of The Phantasm, he already was.

Depending on whether or not you count Mask Of The Phantasm, he already was.

No, I did not count that deliberately, but agree with you on this important matter.

Dude, straight women can love Catwoman too. She's awesome. I'd really like to see Nolan's take on her if they make another sequel, but I really hope all the rumours about Angelina Jolie having been approached about it are very untrue.

:blink:

Dude? That was a straightfaced joke. I'd like to see Catwoman given the Nolan treatment as well. It's more likey that Vesper Lynd would get the role than Angelina Jolie. Something about Jolie screams wrong for Catwoman. Surely Nolan is smart enough to see that.

Of course straight women love Catwoman - who wouldn't want to be her? She's gorgeous, has shit loads of cats and gets to snog Batman!

I wanted to grow up to be Catwoman. I'm still sad it didn't happen. :sad:

I have nothing against Angelina Jolie, but there's NO WAY she should be Catwoman, ever.

You're smelly? I find that very hard to believe.

If anything at all, I expect you smell like cinamon.

Vanilla. That's my bet.

OI !

Turn my back for five seconds and the kiddies are trying to sweet talk Pooka !.

( You love me best don't you Blondie?. :tongue: )

Pooka also wanted to get pregnant by Slam Bradly's Grandson and end up being locked on a planet with the Joker.

Very very good news. I've always hated Robin as a character. Such a silly concept.

Very very good news. I've always hated Robin as a character. Such a silly concept.

Yessss. Someone agrees with me.

Blah! No pixie boots for christmas for you two!

Ha, am I the only guy who likes Robin these days? Though all though I like Robin, I don't want to see him in this franchise.

Sheesh, with all this Robin hate, where Keeyah disappear to?

Heh, I will always defend my Robins. Just not in this case.

Having a child fighting crime is crazy and a bright, young acrobat next to The Dark Knight would be wrong in any place but the comics.

I loved the movie so much. I am sure I made little squealing noises whenever Batman, Harvey and Jim Gordon were together. Although I saw it over a week ago I am still to hyped to say anything other than 'Harvey Dent is Awesome!!'

I still want an Arkham Asylum movie. And make it as creepy as hell please.

Two or three weeks after watching it, I am still buzzing about the quality of the acting all round. Really fucking rocked.

Well, finally saw it and it's indeed brilliant. Not much to say since obviously you already said it all.

I want to see it again, really.

Why don't you click me anymore, Louie?

Is this bogus?

Judging by the fact that the article claims that it is or was going to be titled The Caped Crusader, I'm inclined to say Pull the other one.

Did you call?

:laugh:

Shut it, you're nowhere near in your twilight years.

Did you call?

:laugh:

Shut it, you're nowhere near in your twilight years.

I agree.

Past your prime, maybe. But twilight years? Come on.