Sign in to follow this  
A. Heathen

OI! Internet ! FUCK OFF !

http://www.myspace.com/j3zv787734

John Constantine's Interests

General silk cuts, the occult, shagging gorgeous women, staying alive with my soul intact. taking the piss out of wankers.

Music Nick Cave and tthe Bad Seeds, Bob Dylan Leonard Cohen, Diamanda Galas, Two Tone Ska, Paul Weller, The Clash, Johnny Cash..

Films Rosemarys Baby, Alfie, The Usual Suspects, From Hell, all Monty Python

Television television is good for sports, but outside of that it's fuckall

Books too many to mention...

god.......really?????

Chas's Interests

General I don't have a lot of time for hobbies and such. I used to like the punk scene, but that got a little old. I do a lot of auto work and such, but most of my free time goes to my family.

Music Mucous Membrane and couple other older punk bands.

Films I don't get to the cinema much... I guess "Taxi Driver" was pretty neat, and I really like some of those horror older movies like "Swamp Thing." I also quite enjoyed Keanu Reeves movie about the bloke that lives over a bowling alley and fights demons. Silly stuff, and I think they Bulloxed it all up, but I can't help liking it for some reason.

Television Who has time for the telly? I guess I sometimes catch a re-run of that old Judd Hersch show... Can't remember what it was called. Had DeVito and Christopher Lloyd in it, but they were both pretty young back then. Decent program. Oh yea, and the "Young Ones" was a lot of fun. Reminds me a bit of living with John when we were a lot younger.

Books I don't have much time for reading... I suppose I should be thankful for Jamie Delano bloke, and I like a good Warren Ellis tale from time to time.

Heroes I fancy DeNiro a bit. Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I'll look in the mirror and say "You lookin' at me?" And I guess that I look up to my mate John a bit, even if he a complete bastard most of the time

http://www.myspace.com/chaschandler

no,i am being serious.....really????????????

Chas's Interests

General I don't have a lot of time for hobbies and such. I used to like the punk scene, but that got a little old. I do a lot of auto work and such, but most of my free time goes to my family.

Films I don't get to the cinema much... I guess "Taxi Driver" was pretty neat, and I really like some of those horror older movies like "Swamp Thing." I also quite enjoyed Keanu Reeves movie about the bloke that lives over a bowling alley and fights demons. Silly stuff, and I think they Bulloxed it all up, but I can't help liking it for some reason.

Television Who has time for the telly? I guess I sometimes catch a re-run of that old Judd Hersch show... Can't remember what it was called. Had DeVito and Christopher Lloyd in it, but they were both pretty young back then. Decent program. Oh yea, and the "Young Ones" was a lot of fun. Reminds me a bit of living with John when we were a lot younger.

Books I don't have much time for reading... I suppose I should be thankful for Jamie Delano bloke, and I like a good Warren Ellis tale from time to time.

Heroes I fancy DeNiro a bit. Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I'll look in the mirror and say "You lookin' at me?" And I guess that I look up to my mate John a bit, even if he a complete bastard most of the time

Ouch...

Way to go reducing quite rounded characters into complete stereotypes, without a drop of irony.

"my name is john constantine.I am 52 years old,blonde,british and very charming.I like to take long walks in the beach and my favourite colour is red.I guess i am just hoping to meet cool people who share my interests in the occult and tarot.

If anyone is interested, my e-mail adress is jconstantine666@yahoo.com....."

What? Is this about Adrian's myspace account?

Mine is much more interesting.

And if that'd been mine it'd have been funnier.

Chas's Interests

Ouch...

Way to go reducing quite rounded characters into complete stereotypes, without a drop of irony.

Maybe this was their purpose, a joke about the obvious?

I can't believe someone took Ennis's pisstaking about FOTF seriously... :o

Twats fail to understand a character in the media, posts on Internet anyway.

News at 11.