Sign in to follow this  
dogpoet

2000AD series you'd like to see collected?

(Or further collected in the case of incomplete sets of bind ups...)

Myself, I'd like to see all of the early black and white Slaine stuff gathered up (possibly even the crap choose your own adventure strips out of the short lived Diceman) and the rest of the Ian Gibson illustrated Robo Hunter in print. They're happy to keep Verdus and Day of the Droids in print most of the time, but a couple of bind ups of all the Brit Cit stories (even the musical wasn't quite as bad as it's made out to be, after all) would be a useful addition to those.

ABC warriors, im also hoping the Complete Judge Dredd books that are currently coming out will indeed be complete upto the present day.

on a mildly related note i'd love to see a Combat Colin collected edition from who owns those books (Marvel UK or Pannini or whoever)

I thought pretty much all of the ABC Warriors stuff was in print at the moment?

Fair enough. rebellion are pulling stuff in and out of print at the moment in a mad hurry.

I reckon they're realised that they have a valuable back catalogue of material which has been sitting there doing nothing for years and are finding affordable ways to get that stuff out there.

To go back to Judge Dredd, the volumes they are putting out are massive, cost less than a tenner on amazon and by the end of the year there will be 6 of them, it looks like they are going to be releasing close to a book a month.

I'd love to see a simular Complete Nikolai Dante, Complete Slaine, Complete Rogue Trooper thing as well.

I know next to nothing about 2000 AD back catalogues, so forgive if this is a stupid question - are there any Devlin Waugh books out other than 'Swimming in Blood'? I loved that particular GN to death.

oh and Strontium Dog

No argument with that one: I was quite annoyed that the last round of reprints (the ones they've just pulled the plug on) managed two slim volumes before giving up. It'd be nice if they reprinted that Titan collection from the '80s of all the Starlord stories as well.

I know next to nothing about 2000 AD back catalogues, so forgive if this is a stupid question - are there any Devlin Waugh books out other than 'Swimming in Blood'? I loved that particular GN to death.

There's one in the same format called Fetish, but you'd be better off looking for Rebellion's collection, which contains Swimming in Blood, Fetish, and more. All written by Hellblazer writer John Smith.

Additional note to this: it appears that Rebellion are gearing up to collect the complete and utter Nemesis The Warlock in the same format as those year by year complete and utter Judge Dredd collections.

That's interesting as it means they may finally reprint the Redondo artwork in book two, which they've never bothered reprinting yet.

To go back to Judge Dredd, the volumes they are putting out are massive, cost less than a tenner on amazon and by the end of the year there will be 6 of them, it looks like they are going to be releasing close to a book a month.

Could anyone pick up two copies and send one over? Amazon's a bitch to India.

I'd pay ofcourse. :smile:

well thanks to my local comic store not geting them in all the time.. :angry:

im missing the last part from creepshow, part 2 an 3 from safe house, an i think thats it

:icon_mgun:

Sorry, I bailed a few issues before that, so I can't help you.

And on that note, I have placed an order for volume three of the Robo Hunter bind ups, which is apparently a big wad of the Brit-Cit stories, including the musical.