Double

Constantine on TRL USA

The actors promoting Constantine has begun already? I would have thought Keanu, Shia, and Rachael would have waited 'til after Christmas.

Magazine reviews will need to be in before Xmas and all the "COMING in 2005" promos need to be targeted, so this is a good time to kick in.

If Keanu calls the stupid fucking muppets who do TRL UK a "Pack Of Unfunny, Idiot [over-used word]s" live on air then I'll open irelandloveskeanu.com

I can't believe you just insulted muppets like that! Kermit and Piggy have more personality and vastly longer careers than anyone on TRL.

I actually watched most of MTV TRL for what amounted to some backstage scenes of Shia showing off his trailer and Keanu just giving the basic facts of the movie: Constantine is an exorcist condemmed to Hell, etc. The whole thing was done in that quick-cut MTV style with some scenes from the movie trailer thrown in for good measure. The segment lasted a few minutes. Nothing new or of any interest was revealed.

hey shanice! I've been looking for you everywhere! I'm starting to miss my comics you know? and I also bought new ones. Wanna trade? ;)

Hhaha,I've been here all along. I'm speaking to you on MSn now but anyway. I'd love to trade!!Haha, I miss my "My Own Private Idaho" too!

just seen that clip. embarrasing for pretty much all involved (especially Shia).

Aw, d'you know, Keanu and Shia both come across really well in that. Keanu's ultra charismatic in real life, isn't he? And I liked Shia's self-deprecating "I sleep here, under the tyre" remark. Bless. The film might be shite, but the actors are growing on me.

Yeah, great clip!

Shia's pretty funny and well, Keanu has ALWAYS been funny. You should see his Jay Leno interviews.

:D

James, I'm glad you mean it. :D

I'm also glad that they've managed to get Shia's sheep curls under control for this role. That's a great improvement, even though I will never like the young side-kick idea.

True enough, but what can anyone do when confronted by the inane, babbling TRLers? Under the circumstances, both K and S did OK.