Tony B.

New DC All-Star Title,

I'd like to see an All-Star Flash.

Not that I'm a fan of CSI or any of that bollocks, but if they used Barry Allen and actually concentrated on some of his work cases they could probably cash in on that kind of thing.

What is wrong with the Ultimates line? Some of my favorite reads of this year and last have been Ultimate books.

Of course, I'm enjoying All Star Bats too... so maybe I'm full of shit.

All Star should be reserved for iconic characters with legendary/visionary artists. Batgirl? WTF? It should be the big three and then Flash/GL. There shouldn't even be any competition. As for writers I second Gaiman. Maybe Peter David on flash.

im with you on that one SK. big three first, no question. then lets start talking about Flash/GL. Batgirl should be way down on the list with Aquaman.

overall i dont think theres anything wrong the Ultimates books. most of the time they are way better reads for sooperhero shtuff than the average dcu title or even the Marvel U proper (daredevil withstanding). I admit the newer issues of Ult Spidey lack the pizzazz they used to have, but Ultimates 2, Ultimate Nightmare, Ult FF and Mark Millar's Ult XMen are all really good.