JohnMcMahon

Lee Bermejo

Yep, I was afraid of this.

I'm gonna request that the dainty ciggy shot be removed :blink:

Argh, shit, didn't realise I'd hit a raw nerve. Sorry, Tim! No offence intended, just a bit of gentle ribbing.

my fault for posting that... i hope this is a bit better :

v4xtimmypipe.gif

Mr. Timothy Bradstreet, enjoying an evening smoke over a glass of porto and conversing with other respectable gentlemen on the topic of Crimean war...

well, since i am a man who prefers to buy his own booze, i'll start with the snarky comments...

the braidy-beardy fellow seems to be fondling his crotch, and i presume that Tim drinks his tea like a true brit - with his pinkie raised high... ;)

Rogan - How did I know that the "no beer" statement would pass over you like white butterflies. You do this Hellblazer forum proud. You truly are a right Bastard :tongue:

- James

Heh, don't sweat it man, even though I KNOW yer just into the retraction for the beers baby!

No raw nerves but Geez, that shot is absolutely the cat's ass.

I noticed the crotch looking grab there by Chris meself. I was thinking initially that he was either holding his own arm or he was holding his baby's arm holding an apple.

- TB

my fault for posting that... i hope this is a bit better :

v4xtimmypipe.gif

Mr. Timothy Bradstreet, enjoying an evening smoke over a glass of porto and conversing with other respectable gentlemen on the topic of Crimean war...

LOL

Much better.

- TB

Apparently that picture was taken in Brian Azzarello's hotel room, so I reckon they're all chained up naked to trees in the park outside.

I kid, I kid....

That looks like a stoner party, though, and maybe the chicas aren;t all too fond of weed...? ;)