Parnoid Android

Raging Alan Moore

The first two posts in this thread are among some of the finest I've ever witnessed in my life. Well played James.

A beard is a brilliant disguise: Osama Bin laden is currently hiding out under his secret identity (Robert Killroy-Silk) after a quick shave.

The first two posts in this thread are among some of the finest I've ever witnessed in my life. Well played James.

Cheers, Lou. Always nice to be appreciated!

Does anye wonder what Alan Moore looks like under all the beard?

:blink: I wondered that very thing two days ago while I was reading an interview. Is this thread a bizarre coincidence, or does everyone ponder a shaven Alan from time to time?

:blink: I wondered that very thing two days ago while I was reading an interview. Is this thread a bizarre coincidence, or does everyone ponder a shaven Alan from time to time?

Not me. I do frequently wonder what Jill Thompson would look like with a beard, though.

Not me. I do frequently wonder what Jack Thompson would look like with a pubic beard, though.

Not me. I do frequently wonder when Randall Markin will grow pubic hair, though.

Not me. I do frequently wonder when I will grow pubic hair, though.

Not me. I do frequently wonder when I will grow pubic hair, though.

By day, they are mild-mannered writing tutor Jason Novak and slack-jawed mountain man Randal Markin....but by night, they are...The Derailers!!!

I've never wondered that, but now I will.

Not me. I do frequently wonder what Jill Thompson would look like with a beard, though.

Jill Thompson is clean shaven.

Trust me. eyebrows.gif

Jill Thompson is clean shaven.

Trust me. ;)

I met at the same Con that I shook Al Schwartz's hand, insulted Paul Jenkins, and watched Lou Ferigno be an ass-hole.