Suicide_king

Annihilation (Spoilers)

I don't think any. I haven't head about any, at least.

I think all of Marvel's new ongoing series are coming out of Civil War.

They have about a dozen new series planned to launch from Civil War, so I don't think they're caring about launching anything off a series that won't many them anywhere near the cash of milking the launching of as many series as possible off of Civil War.

Actually, to update, there's some series announced in this month's Marvels.

There's going to be a Silver Surfer mini-series by JMS. I believe it's being billed as Norrin Radd's final adventure, so you know what that means! He'll be back in about a year.

A new Nova ongoing series. Wow! With that and the NEW New Warriors series....I just couldn't give a care!

My pal just told me there is a Nova ongoing coming out of it, but when I looked it up, Nova returns to earth and checks out the Civil War/New Warriors siatuation... so we can call that Civil War OR we can call it Annihilation. I vote the latter, cos Cap is a pussy.

There is a sequel to Annihilation that is gearing up right now. I can't wait. The first one was great and the ending wasn't a bullshit cop out like another major 'event'.

The first issue of Heralds of Glactus was pretty cool. Stardust killed off the rest of his race to prove that he loves Big G. Good sci-fi stuff.

Good thing I already read it, or I'd be crying SPOILERS

And it was great. I love Marvel's space opera and this book was lots of fun.

I never liked Terrax, but I could read another Terrax story now