Sign in to follow this  
Mick

Holy Shit!

I recently picked up Jim Starlins run on Batman (a combination of nostalgia and Aparo artwork).

Ten Nights of the K.G.Beast is still one of my favourite tales.

With it's fetishistic use of Batman's methodology, it incorporates a Frank Milller-like narrative.

The product is however far more restrained.

It may lack in depth, but it's a furious four issue duel with a sombre and subtle ending to boot.

The sheer badass level, should appeal to you Mick!

Also check out the Azzarello/Bradstreet/Bermejero crossover Batman/Deathblow in trade.

The sheer badass level, should appeal to you Mick!

I do love the badass's ha.

I read As the crow flys and really enjoyed it, but i think the long halloween is whats going to get me going, flicking through i already noticed scarecrow, two face and the joker, though i dont want to ruin it by knowing anymore. First of all im going through The Dark Night Returns, i havn't really got anywherewith it yet as i only read for around 15 mins late last night before i was too conked to read any more.

Asked my online comic supplier to see if he has the last three issues of Batman, to start from the last arc, hopefully he will.

the long halloween is simply amazing.YoU should also read arkham assylum (not the miniseries but the graphic novel)

the long halloween is simply amazing.YoU should also read arkham assylum (not the miniseries but the graphic novel)

I plan on it

Alright, but the law of diminishing returns definitely sets in. It's basically more of the same, but not quite as good.