JohnMcMahon

Fuckbiscuitshitangels (Warren Ellis)

Well for those who are interested in these kinds of things, Warren Ellis (and Garth Ennis somehow) have been roped by Scott Snyder into writing tie-ins for his next big DC event, the sequel to Dark Nights Metal.

Warren's own words:

"Yes, there is an evil Batman who is also a T-Rex. This is a thing I discovered when I was asked to write a two-page short comic about an evil Batman who is also a T-Rex. This is out on August 25.

This is lockdown psychosis in full effect. “Hey, Warren, Scott Snyder invented an evil Batman who is also a T-Rex. Can you do me a two-page origin story of The Evil Batman Who Is Also A T-Rex?” And I say yes. Obviously."

I am too far behind on the Bat-verse so I don't think any of these stories would make much sense to me.

Don't really fancy any of that stuff, but I'm definitely with Wozza that being invited to write an origin story for an evil carnosaur Batman would be a very hard opportunity to turn down...