Sign in to follow this  
shadowripper

x-men 4

I've heard various, contradictory reports....

Some people say that the X-Men franchise is on hold indefinitely.

Others say it's going to be continued with character-specific films like Wolverine (which supposedly is already in pre-production), and Magneto (I don't see this being greenlit anytime soon).

I don't know how well X3 did at the Box Office or what it had to do in order to get more X-Men films made.

In the case of Superman Returns, the studio had a number ($200 million, I believe) that the film had to hit/break for there to be another sequel.

Anything you've heard about Gambit is probably just a rumor, no doubt started by teenaged fanboys. That said, if Fox did do another X-Men film, I can practically gaurantee they'd shoe-horn in the ragin' cajun as he's probably the second-most popular character in the X-Men books after Wolverine.

There was originally talk that X-Men 2 would star Gambit, but I think it was just rumours. Regardless, it certainly didn't end up as that.

Right now, I don't think there's any plans for X-Men 4.

Like Trace said, if they ever did X-Men 4, it probably would feature Gambit. What other X-character could they introduce in another X-Men movie?

After the debacle that was X3, I could take it or leave it.

But in case that does happen, Gambit would certainly be there, and I'd wager so would Apocalypse.

thye really f-d up the franchise with number three... Everyone couldnt wait and then they gave it to bret ratner and boom the crap came falling from the sky... how could x2 be so awesome and x3 be so bad so i don't care if they ever make another x men

It's the only Marvel film I still have not seen...and it's not looking good.

My cousin said X-Men 3 was his favourite of the X-films, but he also loved both F.F. flicks, and he didn't like X-Men 2....

It's the only Marvel film I still have not seen...and it's not looking good.

My cousin said X-Men 3 was his favourite of the X-films, but he also loved both F.F. flicks, and he didn't like X-Men 2....

It's like my roomate who loved I know who killed me and rise blodd hunter but thought audition and ichi the killer sucked...

yeah um dont watch with any sharp objects around u might want to poke your eyes out

There's been talk that they're doing a Juggernaut movie with Vinnie Jones. Might be bollocks, though.

There's been talk that they're doing a Juggernaut movie with Vinnie Jones. Might be bollocks, though.

You can just imagine that first script proposal meeting...

"S what's this project you've brought me?"

"He's the Juggernaut, pitch!"

(sorry)

Only "might"? Of course a Juggernaut movie with Vinnie Jones will be bollocks!

(yes, I know what you meant really)