Hey everyone,

I'm new to this board and I've lurked here a couple of times, but it was only until now that I decided to join the board and talk about Hellblazer.

In any case, I look forward to discussing Hellblazer with fellow fans. :icon_shotgun:

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this board and I've lurked here a couple of times, but it was only until now that I decided to join the board and talk about Hellblazer.

In any case, I look forward to discussing Hellblazer with fellow fans.  :icon_shotgun:

Hmmm.

You came to the Constantine thread to discuss Hellblazer. Armed. Might fit in, might simply provide target practice. ( they like ac/dc smut, and funny stories. )

Oh, and, Hello, nice to meet you.

Welcome to the forum - have you posted over in the intro thread ?

Are you a reader of the comic ? A Keanu Reeves fan ? All are welcome, just interested in knowing where you're coming from.

Welcome to the forum - have you posted over in the intro thread ?

Are you a reader of the comic ?  A Keanu Reeves fan ?  All are welcome, just interested in knowing where you're coming from.

I'll be completley honest, I'm not a true avid reader of the comic. I haven't really got into it until recently and I recently bought the "Haunted" comic.

I really started to educate myself on Constantine/Hellblazer through this very site and that's how I became more familiar with him. But so far from what I've read, seen, and heard I must say I enjoy it very much.

I'm a Keanu Reeves fan. I recognize he's not the greatest actor in the world, but he's certainly not the worse. I enjoyed him in Bill and Ted(Who didn't?), Devil's Advocate, The Matrix Trilogy, The Gift, and Sweet November. I've always enjoyed his work and find him to be a pretty decent actor.

@Lou K- Thanks for the compliment dude. :icon_sam:

Was Sweet November the one where his character fell in love with the lass who was all hoped up on pills (and possibly dying, though I can't quite rember) ?

After Ted Logan, Lomax and Neo, Johnny Utah would be my own personal favourite Reeves character.

Was Sweet November the one where his character fell in love with the lass who was all hoped up on pills (and possibly dying, though I can't quite rember) ?

After Ted Logan, Lomax and Neo, Johnny Utah would be my own personal favourite Reeves character.

Yes you are correct about Sweet November. In the end it's implied she died or she was from Heaven if you will. I believe it's one of his better roles and he acted really well in it, I have to watch it again in order to confirm the ending.

It starred him and Charlize Theroin(spelling?)

Welcome, Symph, nice to have you aboard. as a HB/Keanu fan, you'll fit right in.

Hi, Symphony. Are you planning to see that new Phantom of the Opera movie?

I do plan on seeing it sometime soon. Unfortunatley it's not released here yet, but when it is I'll definitely see it.

Even though I hate what Joel Schumacher did to Batman, I must say that the Phantom of the Opera looks really good, and the story has always interested me from the very beginning. I loved the story and the music so much, I went so far as to write a poem about the Phantom and Christine, so it's definitely a story that holds a very special place in me.

Anyways enough of my rambling. Thanks for the welcome :)

Nope. That's the Shat, baby. Welcome Symphony, by the way.

i am curious(black) as to why this thread has a frowny face symbol next to its subject?

i am curious(black) as to why this thread has a frowny face symbol next to its subject?

Well I put that there, usually I find myself in a Constantine mood from time to time and that frown pictured exactly how I felt at the moment. :icon_twosgun: :icon_mgun:

ho-hum, why so glum?

(oh, god, i'm starting to sound like Tom Bombadeer... ;))