JohnMcMahon

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

I was wondering that myself.

You've used most of your top-name talent in the game. There aren't a ton of major super-villains left.

They were avoiding using too many X-Men or Spider Man villains, as those franchises already have their own game lines.

I guess you could use Thanos as the main villain of a sequel....but yeah, this game would be hard for Marvel to top.

I guess you could use Thanos as the main villain of a sequel....but yeah, this game would be hard for Marvel to top.

OOOHHHH!!!!! Dude, i am so fucking there if they do that!

I was just gonna say that John. A similar game based on Marvel villains would be sweet.

Looks like it could be the Galactus saga based on the end of MUA.

Except we already beat Galactus but good in this game.

If they were planning a Galactus saga, they shouldn't have used him as just any old boss in this one.

They could do a Thunderbolts game with playable villains, I suppose.

What the hell would you do for a sequel, BTW?

Marvel Villain Alliance.

Actually, as I was playing last night, I thought of this too! That would be the shizzle!

If they were planning a Galactus saga, they shouldn't have used him as just any old boss in this one.

Quite frankly I wouldn't mind Galactus being the major villain in any sequel, the real issue for any sequel would be settings as Ultimate Alliance really did go through a great many of them in one game, what well-known settings are yet to be used?

I'm already thinking of the Baxter Building as a future base of operations...

Quite frankly I wouldn't mind Galactus being the major villain in any sequel, the real issue for any sequel would be settings as Ultimate Alliance really did go through a great many of them in one game, what well-known settings are yet to be used?

The X-Mansion, the Savage Land, The Negative Zone, Wundagore mountain, Genosha, Mole man's tunnels, Wakanda, that excellent beguilingly little hut of the Hand's in Millar's Wolverine:Enemy of the State, various Hydra bases, Clea's dark dimension, The Brood homeworld, Days of Future past era, both Marvel Zombies and Vampire Worlds to name but a few, but mostly New fucking York where most of the marvel comic action seems to go down.

As for ludicrously epic plots give me another Thanos, Death, Infinity gems arc please

But personally, another Kang/Immortus battle, inwhich our heroes fight through various time periods (Imagine Cap, Bucky Human torch and Namor during World war 2 if you will).

What about another Kree/Skrull War?

The Dark Demension, Wundagore....YES!

I'd love to see them besides.

The X-Mansion, Savage Land, and Genosha were all used in X-Men Legends. I'm not sure if Marvel Ultimate Alliance wants to reuse characters and settings already used in their X-Men franchise. It looked like they were trying to avoid it whenever possible in this game.

Sweet! I'll report back when i try them out.

(Insert the sound of me sobbing)

Let us know asap!

God i hope they come on the network, Hawkeye is sweet on PSP i'd love to see him on my ps3.

Picked MUA up again this time for my PS3, the fourth console i've owned this for, looks so much better than the other lot which looked quite shitty. Colossus looks huge on it

Rohne we should set a online game up one night.

but mostly New fucking York where most of the marvel comic action seems to go down.

As seen far too much in the X-men legends games, it was a bit bland to play in new york compared to the more 'exotic' locations of MUA.

X-Men: Legends 2 wasn't bad though.

You went to the Savage Land and Genosha and Apocalypse's temple....

Oh no X-Men legends 2 was fantastic they managed to nail the character animation in it (as far as the PS2 could). I wasn't saying it was bad it was just playing through new york as it happened alot in the first one. It made niether one bad but i wouldn't want to play in new york in future legends/alliance games.