Sign in to follow this  
wolvy

The Punisher PC demo

I like the Tortu---Interragation scenes. How you decide weather they live or die. I was disapointed at how they put them in Black an White. I love tacking thugs hostage and tossing them into a tank full of piranha's, or shoving a live gernade down a guys throat and wacthing him flail his arms about and then run into his freinds and Go BOOM. Though I have the say the Ragdoll Physics is kinda over the top.. I mean If i punch a guy to death.. Rather then getting knocked down and dying.. He dies like I punched him with the streangth of 3 tons.. and Bends back and acts silly. And also when I shoot a guy they get all wobbly.. They really need to tone down the Ragdoll stuff. Cuz sometimes it just gets silly. I will be pre-ordering this game for my Xbox and maybe getting Half life 2 next month as well.

Had a little trouble getting those downloads but I'll tell you what...

The Punisher DVD came with a video game demo/trailer dealio. This game is gonna be so bad ass. Can't wait to check it out. I'm gettin' it on X Box.

Yeah I'm going to pre-order it online at the end of this month.. Then it comes i'm gonna be playing it like crazy.

Fucking great videos...that casket bit is sweet as hell! Also love the 'special interogation' with the eel. So gettin' this.

So many cool ass games coming out . I can't believe KOTOR 2 is sitting unopened on top of my t.v. waiting for me to finish GTA . Dug the clip for Punisher is that Godfather them music in the background ?

Apparently, Ennis worked on the script.

Anyone got an IGN insider screen name and password they could lend me? Don't fancy registering since I get enough junk mail as it is.