Mr. Tom Willecome

Should John ban me from the Keanustanteen Forum?

Should John ban me from the Keanustanteen Forum?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should John ban me from the Keanustanteen Forum?

• Yes, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything.
    • No, I feel your pain.
    • Who gives a fuck, you're just another nerd with a keyboard?

I'll be honest, even I'm getting bored of having nothing nice to say about this film. Which isn't to say that I'm mellowing about the whole thing, just that I wish it would all go away, but if I still have access to this forum I'll still be tempted to heap the old, well deserved, scorn.

So, I leave it up to my fellow Hellblazer fans (and Keanu, Shia and Rossdale fans, oh and those lovely people in WB's marketing department) to make the decision.

Obviously, John's decision is final and if he says I go, or not then that's that!

Tom, I'm missing a voting option:

NO! Of course not! And Tom should be recording his comments and post soundbites of "PIECE OF SHIT".

:wink: :smile:

Yoe're entitled to your opinion, which you always put over in an interesting and amusing fashion, so unless you're really fed up about talking about it, why not?

i'm sure that if ypou left, the emotional gap that you'd leave behinbd would call upon the forces of naturwe, and one of the others would be unknowingly selected to be oyur successor, and would start spewing profanities, but without your wit and charm, so it'd be a step backwards, even. "better the devil you know..."

Though I voted for the last option, I think your posts are always funny :biggrin: . See no reason why you should leave. I mean, I think everyone here does the same thing over and over again. Well, at least I do. I keep protecting Keanu :icon_redface:

But then I'm also just another nerd with a keyboard...

If you don't thnk you should be posting here then don't post here.

I don't quite understand where you're coming from with this question...

we need you here, Tom. Just like you need me in Down The Local. There must be someone who shows the line that shouldn't be crossed to the lesser, unfortunate souls...

Because it's like picking a scab. I know I shouldn't do it, I know it'll do me no good but I just can't help myself.

Letting off steam is a good thing, Tom. And you're very amusing while you're at it, so by all means stay!

:smile:

We need you as a voice of reason against all the insipid flacks WB keeps sending us. Unless this is getting you worked up, in which case, drop this place. The film will be a flash in the pan, nothing to get worked up about.

None of the above.

A little bit of freiwillige selbstkontrolle on your part.

If you think you're merely repeating yourself, parrot-fashion, then don't.

You don't seem to do so very often.

Besides, who else is going to take the fight to Y,S&D ?

I know, I know.

But I'm sick of fighting a losing battle and the last thing I want to do is get to the point where I'm the uber-negative smart-arse who's constant siniping alienates him from the other good people of this board.

I don't want to be tiresome, Ade.

There is a part of me that's aware that this is just a stupid film and that it really will all go away in a few months but there's also a part of me that wants to scream everytime I think about a future where the name "John Constantine" will be associated with Keanu fucking Reeves.

We live in sad times.

Did you really hiss when Moore mentioned Keanustanteen?

Did anyone notice? Were there any other mentions of Hellblazer or Constantine?

Tom - you're not tiresome, and I doubt you ever will be. There's only another few months to the release anyway.

Just try not to break into a bile-fuelled invective on Saturday, eh? The last thing I want to see is Tom Jones in a huge wig bellowing "PIECE OF SHIIIIIIIT!" Such is the stuff that nightmares are made on.

Just chill out a bit, dude. I'm with Ade and James on this - if it's really getting you down, try to keep out of this part of the boards as much as possible, but otherwise, keep it up, fella. I generally enjoy your bitter sniping, as, I would imagine, do most of the other regular boardcomers, just try not to let the bastards grind you down.