JohnMcMahon

Kirkman's Astounding Wolf-Man

"Yes indeed it is. I've been wanting to do another creator-owned series for some time now. In 2006 I went from writing 5 or 6 scripts a month to only needing to write 4 every month. This was great because my wife and I had just welcomed our first child into the world and we had a lot going on. But after a month or so I found myself with some extra time on my hands. I've got to do something while my wife is breast-feeding, you know. So I figured the time was right to dip another toe into the world of creator-owned comics. The Astounding Wolf-Man is that toe."

Robert Kirkman

I'd settle for twelve issues of The Walking Dead a year but this might be alright.

This might be interesting. Once it comes out I'll give it a go.

Actually hasn't this been done before? I seem to recall a title called "Werewolf by Night"

Not really the same idea or tone.

Besides if we said things like that about superheroes there'd only be Superman and Batman books on the stands.

It's not as if Marvel created the idea of a Werewolf in fiction.

And this story will be completely divorced from the Marvel Universe, something which Werewolf By Night couldn't be.