Guest Guest

Official Constantine Site (German)

I've been going on about this a bit too much, haven't I :icon_2gun:

What do people think of the little snippets of new footage on the German site then ? Isabel's scars looked suitably disturbing to me.

Hey Whisper, long time no see, hope you're keeping well.

Hey Warners, see what a little work can do to generate positive buzz ?

Hullo John, same here. Alright, been busy with going to back to school next month to finish my degree. Hope things are alright at your end.

Originally planned to stay far away from anything to do with that movie. Then, the new trailer came out. My friends saw it first, and one of them swore I was there in spirit, and thumping my head in the seat near them to get the horrible images out of my brain. :lol: So faced my fear, and watched it. Then stopped by here to see what everybody else thought of it.

And the Warners are lazy, and don't really care about anything except money. Wish they put the effort into this that they appear to be doing with Batman Begins because that actually looks decent. Haven't read Batman:Year One, but a lot of it looks like what's been stated about Bruce Wayne's background.

And again, the logo on the German site looks a lot better. They should have stuck with that for the American site. But guessing they want to ride on the Matrix's shredded coattails still, eh?

Don't have the skillset for the job, and DBAing pays far better than freelance web design - I just don't understand the half-arsed approach to the trailer and website that're being aimed at the biggest likely box office for the flick.

Can vouch for that on the freelance web designing. I have a couple of customers who owe us money for jobs finished that they never bothered responding to us once the work was complete.

I've been going on about this a bit too much, haven't I  :icon_2gun:

What do people think of the little snippets of new footage on the German site then ?  Isabel's scars looked suitably disturbing to me.

I liked the second clip. I think Rachel does a good job there and it made me want to see what happens after the streetlights were turned off. The third one had a nice creepy atmoshpere , liked it. The first one was not that special.

I've been going on about this a bit too much, haven't I  :icon_2gun:

What do people think of the little snippets of new footage on the German site then ?  Isabel's scars looked suitably disturbing to me.

I liked the second clip. I think Rachel does a good job there and it made me want to see what happens after the streetlights were turned off. The third one had a nice creepy atmoshpere , liked it. The first one was not that special.

I could only view one clip. Since I don't read German I didn't know what it was saying when trying to play trailer 2. But it would only play one.

I think he means the flash clips (Scavenger finding the spear, John and Angela, whatever the last one was).

Yeah, I was talking about the seconds long clips at the end of the three flash sequences.

I believe the text that appears when you move your mouse over Trailer II says "See It In The Cinema".

Funny the German site is showing more clips from the film than any other place on-line. I wonder what if their final box office totals will be higher than other parts of Europe with what seems to be a more aggressive marketing campaign (on-line at least).

Guest Guest
Funny the German site is showing more clips from the film than any other place on-line.  I wonder what if their final box office totals will be higher than other parts of Europe with what seems to be a more aggressive marketing campaign (on-line at least).

No, I don't think so. The international page is or will be the same all over the world. It is only more developed in Germany. I am sure the Spanish, French, Brazilian (and hopefully) English page will look the same.

Those new clips at the site are great, in particular the "mirror" scene and the one showing hell. Really really cool! The page with the characters was updated as well.

Edited to say: what a hell of an ugly cat they put in the movie! It looks like a tiny vampire... and what is funny, it has the same shape of Keanu´s eyes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just had another peek at the German site - excellent! I love the creepy music on the German site.

The first six Roman cyphers are viewable right now:

I - Der Speer des Schicksals --> The Spear of Destiny

II - Den Weg hinein --> The Way in

III - Der Fall in die Ungnade --> The Fall from Grace

IV - Besessen --> Posessed

V - Der Übergang --> The Crossing

VI - Sie sind mitten unter uns --> They are among us

The new material on the site is interesting. The scene with the half-breeds was new to me, I don't think I've seen that in the promo clips. The cypher series will apparently go to twelve (or even more?). Can't wait to see the rest of it.

There are three new clips on the German site and yet the English language one has yet to be updated as far as I can tell. Either someone has dropped the ball or there are some web designers working overtime to make he English one fully functional.

Have you seen those eyes of Gabriel??? Terrifying. Clips look cool but I didn't have sound cos' my sis sleeps in my room and I don't want to wake her up.

ugg. i really dislike John Constantine sitting still for Gabriel " The Snob " godsman telling him he's marked down for a trip to jehovas private torture chamber.

Bloody hell. P.O.S.

Well we can't have John coming back at The Snob for his National Front affiliations because that might alienate the fascist demographic!

The trailer two in the German Site is a bit different from that International Trailer that we saw on the web. There's more scenes with John in the Midnite club, and a bit of the fight with Balthazar too.

Well we can't have John coming back at The Snob for his National Front affiliations because that might alienate the fascist demographic!

:D funniest thing i've heard all day...

This site really is damn good, no matter what I think of the film.

Guest Guest
This site really is damn good, no matter what I think of the film.

Yes, unfortunately it is MUCH better than the American page.

No hope that they show a different movie in Europe and Asia.