Guest Guest

Official Constantine Site (German)

Yeah, and now there's a clip with Peter Stormare as Satan too. He's one of the things I think will be good about this movie. Let's hope I'm right.

Even watched without sound (no speakers on my work PC), that's a damn good website. Came closer than anything released to date to actually making me vaguely tempted to see the film...

Thanks for the heads up. Yes, that site is very good. the style, the flash entries, and I liked the last 3 clips too. I'm impressed with Gavin Rossdale, I think he will be one of the highlights of the movie. As for Peter Stormare, his face in that scene... he does not look like Satan (in my view, of course) but looks like a serial killer (what can be worst, depending of your situation... :D )

shame about the lead  :ohmy:

tsk... tsk... :closedeyes:

Well damn that is a great site! But you have to admit, if it were not Constantine KR was playing those last few clips of him did show a different actor than Matrix. That pale, deteriated look... shit, that is not a wooden portrayal. I almost felt for the guy in th clip and I know the damn thing!

I will agree that Keanu looks quite good in the bits I've seen, just nothing like John Constantine, the grubby little adrenaline junkie I've known and loved for the last 17 years.

Well damn that is a great site! But you have to admit, if it were not Constantine KR was playing those last few clips of him did show a different actor than Matrix. That pale, deteriated look... shit, that is not a wooden portrayal. I almost felt for the guy in th clip and I know the damn thing!

Man, that last scene clip with Peter as Satan/First of the Fallen is such a GREAT scene with the glass fragmenting in every direction. The guy does an AWESOME job with his voice, gestures, look and tone! I would have liked his flaming tats to have gone up higher on his neck line. Seeing that scene sequence again brings me chills. He is SUPERBLY cast in this film.

shit, that is not a wooden portrayal.  I almost felt for the guy in th clip and I know the damn thing!

I agree. I'm digging Keanu in that last clip. You can feel his rage. The guy is looking like trash or some type of zombie right out of an X-Philes episode. He may not be the Constantine the fans wanted but I bet he will do a damn good job no matter what.