wolfram

Hellblazer Q&A

Christian    752

There was also a time in that first Hellblazer novel (by John Shirley). I think that is canonical, but I've never been totally sure.

It was also poorly done and totally unnecessary, but the better of the two meetings.

dogpoet    463

She comes out of it a lot better than Angie Spatchcock does, at least. You get the impression that Milligan actually liked her as a character, and so is less keen to irretrievably mess her up...

Christian    752

Yes, it's not much of a reunion. They barely talk. It has been years since they were together.

Kit is such an iconic character. It was more of a passing of the torch moment, where Kit is there just to step off the throne so that the Queen can take her position as "John's true love".

Const    1

HI guys, I have a questions and I think this is the right place to ask (sorry if not the case, English is not my mother tongue).

So in Carey's run  there is a short scene where a character comes to threaten Rosacarnis. In French she calls him "Grey Pilgrim" but I can't find anything on him, does it ring a bell?

dogpoet    463

I'd have to check to be sure, but wasn't that the Phantom Stranger? He turns up to have words with John during the Shadow Dog story as well.

• Upvote 1