Sign in to follow this  
Trace

How very two-dimensional.

I'm not going to keep making new threads. The same production company making Walking Dead, Powers and Shaolin Cowboy are also making the following:

JINX

Juliet "Jinx" Alameda is a hard-assed, foul-mouthed female bounty hunter/bail bondsman, working the not-so-nice streets of Cleveland, pushing thirty and getting mighty tired of "the Life." Once upon a time, she was a tea-and-muffin, keeping a journal kinda gal, who started out in the the biz cutting bonds, figuring she'd help people. But that was a long time ago. Now she's hooked up with Dave "Goldfish" Gold, a grifter with "a rap sheet longer than Tupac" and his slimy, swarmy-paranoid partner, Columbia, and their hunt for a mountain of money that could be the way out for all of them.

SET-UP AT UNIVERSAL

PRODUCED BY CIRCLE OF CONFUSION

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MAGIC KINGDOM FOR SALE

Ben Holiday, a widowed attorney spots an ad for a magical kingdom for sale. Purchasing the magic kingdom, Holiday soon finds the place is in ruins and the adventure begins...

SET-UP AT UNIVERSAL

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ULTRA

In Spring City, where superheroes blur the lines between law enforcement and celebrity, Pearl Penalosa, AKA Ultra, is a workaholic. At the prestigious agency, Heroine Inc., she has earned a legion of fans, a nomination for “Best Heroine of the Year” and a perfect life. Or so she thinks. A chance encounter with a mysterious fortune teller opens her world to new possibilities.

JONATHAN & JOSHUA LUNA

among others...

http://www.circleofconfusion.com/production.html

The Red Skull pic makes me happy but not sure if it's real.

New Jonah Hex trailer looks fucking horrible. It's over on Ain't it Cool news if you want it.

Looks shopped, to me.

Apparently a Hayley Atwell and a Sebastian Stan are to play Peggy Carter and Bucky. Haven't seen them in any thing, but damn, Hugo Weaving. Just Hugo Weaving.

New Jonah Hex trailer looks fucking horrible. It's over on Ain't it Cool news if you want it.

Yeah I saw it too. Josh Brolin appears to do a fine job, so no complaints there. HOWEVER, since when does Jonah Hex have powers of any kind? This was alluded to in the trailer, as though he's brought back from the dead. Also, I don't care for the gadgets being used. I thought Hex was just a man, with dark past, out for vengeance and so on.

Or do I not know Jonah Hex very well?

Brolin does make a good Hex, I'll give him that. I can do without the Megan Fox sidekick though.

I've only read the Vertigo stuff and I don't think Hex has any powers but he sure does come across some supernatural wierdness. He never had any dual horse mounted Gatling Guns either.