Kejoxen

Bristol 2007

I'd like to do some sort of forum meet up in London this year if people are up for it, instead of bothering with a con - their charm has worn off for me.

Said in jest as I'm sure that was, I'd probably be up for it if it was a little earlier in the year - was thinking of heading to London sometime June/July maybe.

Everyone gets out of London to the country in July because of the stink of rotting gunshot teenagers in Peckham.

Seriously though i'd be up for a meet up, I'm planning on heading out to Worthy Farm with the other pseudo bo-ho hippie fucks for the last weekend in June but other than that the filofax is clean for me.

I'm seeing an Andrew Bird gig with Ade on Thursday 22 March and will likely be hanging around the city till the Saturday afternoon, when I'll head back to Leeds for a mate's birthday party. So if anyone's down then I could pop by for a drink or two.

Otherwise I'd be happy to nip down in June. I've already booked off the Friday of the 23rd with no real plans because that's the weekend of my birthday, so assuming I have a bash in Leeds the weekend before, I could meet up with you all then. (edit: actually, that is the last weekend that Matt mentioned. Balls.).

No chance of a Bristol do, though. Too much money for too much disappointment.