St. Finn Parish

Comic Book Movies Fantasy League

I was watching the Homicide: Life on the Street movie the other day and it occurred to me that the guy who plays the ME would make a brilliant Mad Hatter:

1879658980_b1f515d167.jpg

Do you think he honestly doesn't remember? Or is he just making a clever joke that I'm too dense to get?

A bit odd....

I was watching the Homicide: Life on the Street movie the other day and it occurred to me that the guy who plays the ME would make a brilliant Mad Hatter:

1879658980_b1f515d167.jpg

hmmmm......

"Wow! He does look exactly like Mad Hatter.

The actor's name is Austin Pendleton, right? I did an internet search, and it says he played a character named Griscom on the show.

He doesn't look like Hatter in any of the other pictures I've found online though, just that one.

How tall is the actor? Any idea? I couldn't find that online.

I always wanted to see Gene Wilder in the role of the Mad Hatter. He's too tall, but other than that, I always thought he was perfect for the role."

As far as musicians who could have and (possibley) still could play Mr. Magic himself I have to place my vote with the Sovereign.

6pheepw.jpghellblazerint.jpg

You tell me Dillon's John doesn't resemble David freaking Bowie. Go on just do it!

Do you think he honestly doesn't remember? Or is he just making a clever joke that I'm too dense to get?

If I've posted it up before - and I can't be arsed to look, to be honest - then I honestly didn't remember. I just found it with a bunch of unused pictures in my flickr account.

Yep, that was it - in this thread, bottom of page two. You phrased it almost exactly the same way both times, which is what amused me.

Well I suppose that makes sense, at least. I did write both posts, so I would have been thinking in the same way both times.

Uncanny.

Yes, I suppose he would have.

Unless there is an undertone of sarcasm that I'm not getting I take it you agree with me. That being the case I have always wondered if Bowie was perhaps a model for Dillon's version of John. I mean they had the same freaking haircut for god's sake. Much the same way as the Stingish Johns', and they are out there even in Manco's work, key Sting-like feature is the hair.

Finally the mystery of James wierd ass double post double post has been made clear. That was wierd I spent the last few days rereading this thread and scratching my head. I was beginning to wonder if there was a glitch in the space time continuim.

Finally the mystery of James wierd ass double post double post has been made clear. That was wierd I spent the last few days rereading this thread and scratching my head. I was beginning to wonder if there was a glitch in the Matrix

Wasn't that obvious?

I want WE3 to become a film with very little dialogue, just like the book. The way AVP should have been.

You know I just realized that not only would Eva Green be a good Catwoman, she'd also make a fantastic Yelena Rosinni.

Agreed.

She might also make a good Zatanna. Not sure I'd ever care to see a movie with Zatanna. Just throwing it out there.

She's not a good enough actress to pull off Zatanna. I think Zooey Deschanel would be great as Zatanna. Not that it matters.

Not sure about the "not good enought actress" part, but I wholeheartedly agree on Zooey Daschanel.