Milo Garret - Guy Pearce

Wylie - Josh Holloway

Benito - Ian Somenhalder

Mr. Hughes - Bill Cobb

Mr. Branch - Bob Hoskins

Loop - Ludacris

Dizzy - Vanessa Ferlito

Echo - Paz Vega

I'm still trying to think of who could play Wonder Woman.

She'd have to be tall, preferably 6ft or at least not a kick in the arse off it.

She'd need a decent frame that she can put a bit of muscle tone on, a la Angela Basset in the Tina Turner movie, but not be a muscle freak.

She needs to be attractive.

She needs to be able to act (so no models-wanting-to-turn-actress with no actual acting ability)

It sort of limits the casting choices, doesn't it?

Kickass made me consider the possibility of Nic Cage as old Batman in a Dark Knight Returns movie (not that it'll ever get made in any recognizable form). If he can tone down the cartoonishness.

I'm still trying to think of who could play Wonder Woman.

She'd have to be tall, preferably 6ft or at least not a kick in the arse off it.

She'd need a decent frame that she can put a bit of muscle tone on, a la Angela Basset in the Tina Turner movie, but not be a muscle freak.

She needs to be attractive.

She needs to be able to act (so no models-wanting-to-turn-actress with no actual acting ability)

It sort of limits the casting choices, doesn't it?

Joss Whedon wanted Cobie Smulders when he was on the job. She fits the above, though I''m not sure about her acting as I've only seen her in How I Met Your Mother, which she was great in.

If we're trawling the nerd franchises for casting, then my vote goes to Gina Torres. And before anyone brings up the obvious, she's no less Greek-looking than any other suggestion I've seen. Far too old, though, so it'd never happen.

Besides, she only comes to mind because there's no-one else I can think of who'd be an obviously-perfect fit, rather than because she'd be my dream actress for the part. I'd be happy enough with a talented relative-unknown.

Joss Whedon wanted Cobie Smulders when he was on the job.

She certainly fits most of the criteria - she is one of the most attractive women on TV - but I'd say she's too short at 5'8".

In terms of looks, Sarah Lancaster from Chuck is perfect for Wonder Woman.

Too short - 5'8"

If we're trawling the nerd franchises for casting, then my vote goes to Gina Torres.

Gina Torres is a rather excellent choice, even if she's still a couple of inches of the 6 foot mark, but like Mark says she's probably considered too old at 40. I'd say go with it, but hey, I'm not a Hollywood movie producer.

I'd be happy enough with a talented relative-unknown.

I think that's who'll eventually be cast, but where's the fun in that when it comes to idle speculation?

I think that's who'll eventually be cast, but where's the fun in that when it comes to idle speculation?

It's a good point, and you make it well.

And last, I'd imagine.

Agreed. She's way too short and small-boned. A 5'3 Wonder Woman will never happen.

She's not exactly convincing in the action department anyhow. She stuck out like a sore thumb in Max Payne.

I'm pretty sure Tom was taking the piss.

I'm pretty sure you're right.

How tall is Racael Weisz? She'd make a pretty good Wonder Woman.

If you mean Rachel Weisz she's turned 40. Also too short 5'7".

I would prefer a younger Lucy Lawless.