Kejoxen

Show us your comics

it's Sunday, I'm bored, show me where you stash your stash.

425165577_b9ab113442_b.jpg

I recently sold of about a third of my singles for a tidy sum (as the flattened longbox on the left testifies), a few months and it may be time to get another shelving unit.

Under the bed.

425202487_8a2ed484a7_m.jpg

Under the bedside table.

425202313_0a88b99fa2_m.jpg

And then there's the comics box:

425201856_06f26e21f5_m.jpg

425201968_66d08023f6_m.jpg

425202142_da7a9c0612_m.jpg

Now it's stopped raining and ten-man Birmingham have scraped a draw so I am off out to a comic mart.

Not here, we have central heating in the streets thanks to Westminster council's excellent tourist-scalping policies.

It turns out that it did hail up the road in Victoria Street, but not here.

Just in case, this might be of use to you tomorrow:

Free preview of 300

www.seefilmfirst.com

Type in the Claim Code 599507.

As you have shown me yours, I'll show you mine. It's a lot smaller, but I guess that's only to be expected.

101_1023.jpg

101_1024.jpg

There is also a full set of Lucifer trades, but I've lent them to my mate at the moment. Also, I'm missing a couple of Walking Dead trades, which I lent someone about a year ago. There's also a few scattered comics under stuff, somewhere. And From Hell, which is also lent out.

Guest spiderlegs

All but one longbox of mine are in storage during my reprogramming phase. I'll post when I've given them their new home. I'm buying an actual comic shelf from a friend who got it from a comic shop so it will be the perfect display.

Way too many to show. I've got like 8 small boxes almost filled sitting in cabinets from Ikea. 2 long ones nearly filled in my closet, 6 small ones sitting on top of those long boxes and 2 other small ones sitting in my other closet. Once the long ones get filled I'm going to wrap them in packing tape and put em under the house. Hopefully I just want to have 2 long ones out and 1 or 2 short boxes.

if NASA can take a photo of the Crab Nebula with it's billions of stars I'm sure you could manage a photo or two of your comics collection.

But NASA contains some of the finest minds to be found in the US whereas Wolvy...

They have have a budget of like 40 or BILLION dollars. Whereas I have a budget of 20 bucks.

HEY!!!!!!

What do you need a budget for?

duh! If he tried to take pictures of all his books, it would take 3 cameras!

This is my meager collection,

i13715_Comics1.jpg

Here are all of my comics, and yes the tubs they're in are cat litter tubs. They just work really well for comics storage.

i13716_Comics2.jpg

and here is GN collection minus one copy of the Watchmen and Preacher: Gone to Texas, my fiancee's brother has them right now,

i13718_Comics4.jpg

Here are all of my comics, and yes the tubs they're in are cat litter tubs. They just work really well for comics storage.

That's brilliant — massive respect, Finn.

And it's appropriate to most of the comics that have been published in the last 50 years. (Badoom-tish.)

I don't have a camera, as you all know, but if I were to take pictures of all my comics, a month ago you'd have gotten a guided tour of what was my entire apartment. There was very little of my apartment that wasn't covered in or storing comics. The kitchen and bathroom didn't have any comics.

My entire bedroom at my grandparents' house is filled with comics. I have a narrow path leading to my bed, to my computer, and the door, and there's a TV in back of the room, but the rest of my room is filled with comics.

And I've taken over their upstairs to store the rest of my comics (and books).

Much respect to your collection Christian. I would love to browse the collection sometime just to see what all is contained therein.

That's brilliant — massive respect, Finn.

And it's appropriate to most of the comics that have been published in the last 50 years. (Badoom-tish.)

:laugh: Good one bro!

Great timing for this thread!

After, quite literally, YEARS of living in a flat where neither carpet nor wallpaper was necessary due to the abundance of comics lying around that adequetly fulfilled both purposes, I recently got around to throwing out/boxing up the vast majority of my monthly comics.

Here's what's left in easy reach - up top are Hard Time, Life During Wartime, The Pirates Of Coney Island and the last few issues of both Hellblazer and The Walking Dead.

426954128_a44cb8c9bb.jpg

426963015_e5b9da3f08.jpg

Both gifts, the Tater from a brother who always excels around Christmas time (they're Darth Vader gloves beside Tater that he got me the year before along with a light saber I've since lost) and the football from a friend who bought it as a kind of punishment for me.