JohnMcMahon

Constantine : A Video Game by Sci Games

I've been talking to a couple of guys at the developers (Bits Corp) and they seem like nice chaps - the UK version of the game is actually going to be held up because of the delayed release of the movie here.

Could you get someone to do a secret blonde-haired model for the character? Probably a bit late now, but that would be classy.

Yeah, the graphics look stunning. C'mon, man, suggest that they make a blonde, trenchcoated version of the character. It wouldn't be that hard would it? Or just make him have a plain shirt and tie if the coat is too much.

The lack of a jump button makes me wonder how much variation there will be in the game, though. Is it just a case of being pushed through corridors full of bad guys?

Yow! Gamespot says the PC version will be released 2/15, not so long after the film. I won't have burned off my Christmas overindulgence by then.

Yeah, there's a spell called "Hunger," presumably named after the first issue. Maggots devouring the enemy! Cool.

The more I hear of this, the more I like it. They did seem to repeat the same footage over and over, though.