Sign in to follow this  
Ocean

International Poster Online

"Wonderful"was my first thought

And then I scrolled down and saw that thingy in his hand. Geez, that's so lame. I really really prefer the American one. I also wonder why Rachel Weisz isn't bigger or at least reckonizable...She has a big role, right? On the other poster she wasn't at all. Btw, when you hold this one next to Van Helsing there are some similarties. Doesn't say anything about the movie of course. This way they just want the actionlovers to get ethusiastic.

I really hope only the French get to enjoy this one.

Guest spiderlegs

Blech! I'd spit on it but then I'd have to wipe the loogie off my monitor. Feh!

Why must the holy shotgun be so prominently displayed all over the fucking place? Do they think it's cool? They do, don't they...morons! Dodgers! Fops!

And then I scrolled down and saw that thingy in his hand.

My thoughts indeed. On a second view I have to say that the poster is well made, the "feel" and the color seems right (IMO of course, and I still prefer the first one), but that gun so upfront is a bit too much (although action fans will swoon with that). I must say I have nothing against the whole "holy shotgun story", but if the American poster says: "Constantine: dark-moody-supernatural", this poster says "Constantine: Keanu kicking demons asses all around".

Anyway, there´s someone here who knows french? What is written in that?

My thoughts indeed.

Mine too, except that before I scrolled down, I was thinking, "That isn't Constantine, that's Frank Ironwine."

8-)

My thoughts indeed. On a second view I have to say that the poster is well made, the "feel" and the color seems right (IMO of course, and I still prefer the first one), but that gun so upfront is a bit too much (although action fans will swoon with that). I must say I have nothing against the whole "holy shotgun story", but if the American poster says: "Constantine: dark-moody-supernatural", this poster says "Constantine: Keanu kicking demons asses all around".

Anyway, there´s someone here who knows french? What is written in that?

Mon Francais n'est pas très bien mais je pense: Heaven and hell have made a bet....it takes place on earth.

I like it. He's a little more rough, less beautiful than the US version and it suits him and the character well. I also prefer the logo over the US version.

Logo: good

The overall look: good

The "holy shotgun":Godawful

The casting: (Welll, already expressed my opinion on the matter. And just saw some photos of Paul Bettany that made me weep for what could have been. He looked dead-on in some of the shots, complete with smokes even.)

Eh, pics like this are why I love Photoshop. *laughs manically and goes to create a more appropiate poster.* :icon_evil: :wink:

oooh? and where've you been peeking in? not one of the "inappropriate" treads, i hope? ;)

<<<WHEW>>>

just talked to you, Krix!!!!

still feeling surreal (in a good way)

Guest Guest

The complete poster looks faked. Keanu's hair is wrong - it is impossible to comb it this way, it's too short. And Keanu is left-handed. But he holds the gun in his right hand in this poster.