That looks fucking brilliant, possibly the best marvel film so far?

Who are the main villans in this film, is it that the kidnappers take his old armour and create the crimson dynamo?

not Crimson Dynamo, the Iron Monger armor.

This trailer proves that if you're gonna get someone to play an alcoholic, millionaire jackass, might as well get a coke-addicted, millionaire jackass to do it. Downey's the perfect Stark.

Apparently Robert Downey Jnr is going to be reprising his role as tony stark in the incredible hulk film, is this the first crossover in films, i know it was originally going to happen in daredevil with spider-man before it changed studios.

not Crimson Dynamo, the Iron Monger armor.

Yep.

Looks like Obadiah Stane is going to be the main villain.

The only actual encounter i've seen of obadiah is the fat kid in the ultimate iron man books.

I'm actually quite excited.

I dont think I've said that for any other Superhero movie.

I am looking forward to The Dark Knight mind you, but I'm not as excited.

this movie looks fantastic all these Hollywood types need to know is that you have to be true to characters and the fans will rejoice

This actually the first summer in a long time that i have planned on going to movies. For some reason Im dying to see this movie and I'm not an Iron Man fan at all. I also plan on seeing Indiana Jones and the Dark Knight along with few others. It could be golden summer of movies

Ah well, as long as it does enough cash at the box office we can hope for an excellent Iron Man II then.

I still think it looks awesome though.

Iron Man seems to be getting fairly average reviews which is a shame - looks like it' suffering from Originitis :mad:

Fuck the reviews.

It's funny and fun and good.

That is all.

My comic book nut (read: Marvel semi-fanboy) friend is going to say that this movie is awesome. Unfortunately he also thinks that Harry Potter movies are awesome as well, so I don't trust his judgment.

On a scale of 0 to 10 where 0 is disney's worst excesses, and 10 is harry potter the well known kids film for kids,

Iron man is not on that scale.

However, on a scale of films you can take the kids to see and all enjoy the fun, this is much better than Harry Potter.

Hugh: I get to see all films before they are released just to make sure they are okay.

(My friend couldn't go and so offered me his tickets)

There's a comicbook films season coming at the ICA and we'll be seeing Dark Knight if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

There's a comicbook films season coming at the ICA and we'll be seeing Dark Knight if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

It's a date Ade, I'll be wearing Red (Not the norwegian mind you).

My comic book nut (read: Marvel semi-fanboy) friend is going to say that this movie is awesome. Unfortunately he also thinks that Harry Potter movies are awesome as well, so I don't trust his judgment.

Well, if you trust critics at all, the movie is currently running a 94 percent on rottentomatoes which is the highest review rating I've seen on a wide release movie in a long time now. I'm very psyched for this movie and I don't even read Iron Man!