Sign in to follow this  
Mercury727

The Incredible Hulk

His cameo as a security guard, when Norton gives him the pizza... he tells him "he's the man". I didn't find the scene any relevant, anyway...

Just saw it. Enjoyable indeed... I liked it.

i've tried to watch it twice and fell asleep both times. i am on lots of medications for pain but i stayed awake through some other movies that sucked.

I liked it a lot better on a second viewing. Juat still not more than The Hulk.

On a second viewing I also come to realise that setting aside the introductery montage, it meshes quite well with Ang Lee's Hulk. Bah.

Also, did anyone notice Michael K. Williams cameo during the Abomination's rampage?

Omar Little vs. TheAbomination. Now THAT I want to see.

I saw this movie this past weekend and rather liked it. As stated by many a nice improvement over the last movie. Was it as good as Iron Man? NO. Was I entertained? Absolutely. And I would not be opposed to them continuing the franchise. Bring on the Leader and Dr. Sampson!!

The thing I did not like was Betty. Liv Taylor is not much of an actress, gorgeous, but can't act her way out of a paper bag. Part of the problem was the way she was written. She came off as such a bore. Also, she is supposed to a scientist with a doctorate degree in biology or some such, and she doesn't do a damn thing but stand around or be a damsel in distress.

Caught it on rental this past weekend. For $4 I really enjoyed it, especially the beginning how it was a lot like the old show. There's a Bill Bixby cameo still shot as well. Groundbreaking cinema? No. An hour and a half or so worth of entertainment? Yup.