Sign in to follow this  
Tony B.

I think this is very bad news

The only person's performance I didn't like in the movie was Jessica Alba despite me loving her dancing scenes.... but yeah, as I was saying, other than her acting, I liked every one else's in the film. I think it worked well in the film. But maybe that's just me.

Michael Madsen's performance was pretty dire.

I didn't have any real problems with the others, though. I actually thought Elijah Wood and Mickey Rourke were great.

I didn't have any real problems with the others, though. I actually thought Elijah Wood and Mickey Rourke were great.

Rourke was robbed of an Oscar nomination,scenery chewing be damned.Rosario Dawson was god awfull,despite looking tasty and Benecio Del Toorro wasn'y as good as he could've been.

Rourke was robbed of an Oscar nomination,scenery chewing be damned.Rosario Dawson was god awfull,despite looking tasty and Benecio Del Toorro wasn'y as good as he could've been.

I'll admit, my fantasy wife wasn't great, but that was the movie that opened my eyes to her greatness. Mmmmm... As for Del Toro, I LOVED him in this movie. The dude won me over that Jackie became my absolute favorite character in the whole movie.

I'll admit, my fantasy wife wasn't great, but that was the movie that opened my eyes to her greatness. Mmmmm... As for Del Toro, I LOVED him in this movie. The dude won me over that Jackie became my absolute favorite character in the whole movie.

Better than Rourke?Pass me a hit of what your smoking.

Better than Rourke?Pass me a hit of what your smoking.

Well, Rouke was absolute awesome, but Jackie boy all the way for me, man. He's the type of character I'm known for playing when I'm doing plays and filming, so it's so much fun to see Del Toro play it.

Movie version of the SPirit action figure

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;picture=out

You know, that's not bad. I don't mind the update in costume. The darker tones look better than a bright blue suit.

Yeah.It works better as blue with black shadows in the comic,in a movie,not so much.

That is lame. i really liked Sin City but The Spirit just ain't that kind of book. Where's you catch the trailer?

Judas Priest.

a. What kind of relationship does Miller have with his mother?

b. What's with miller and soles?

c. Isn't that the theme from the Untouchables?

What kind of relationship does Miller have with his mother?

:laugh: