Sign in to follow this  
Rogan

Constantine spam...

constantine6sn.jpg

mail27cg.jpg

does this mean that Constantine itself generated enough buzz to be used in spam mails, or does some spammer use these boards to get keywords that we'd possibly respond to? and since this is all about the watches, it may have something to do with Constantine Time merchandising thingie?

I'm guessing it's because of some robot tracker thing that's found your e-mail address here somehow.

The last bit of that e-mail sounds like Morrison doing one of his tedious unconscious writing things in Doom Patrol. All it's missing is the word "bishop."

I'm marginally more taken with 'salmonella advantageous instinctual boniface', myself. Spam. Is there anything it isn't good for?

Actually, Superdog Krypto is there too. Canis efficacious nasa.

Thats latin for "space dog what-can-do-anything", that is.

:)

IN FACT, it is clear to me, that this "Spam" is in fact KEEYAH playing with Rogans mind !. I mean " Groundwork katherine babysat" !. As if that were not clear enough, " k's cuttlefish DURESS circuitry " *. It has the reference to Krypto, in a cryptic message, too simple really.

It is really quite funny, when you think about it, maybe that sudden increase in spam, is people being obscurely funny, let's see microsoft put out a patch for THAT. :wacko:

*emphasis mine, but of course, it was probably too obvious to be neccesary, wasn't it.