JohnMcMahon

The Positive Thread 2005

Ironically, uttered a mere week after John (again...seems to have happened a couple of times during Carey's run) aquits himself rather well in a bar fight and escape.

But the narration makes it sound like whoever's possessing Chas was also working some mojo on John himself, making him a little bit handier during that barfight. At least, that's how I'm choosing to read it.

You can only get the shit kicked out of you so often before you actually start to learn how to defend yourself, at least a little.

Back to the topic on hand though -

Despite spawning a God awful statue, the scene this clip is taken from is pretty funky -

screen12.jpg

Ironically, uttered a mere week after John (again...seems to have happened a couple of times during Carey's run) aquits himself rather well in a bar fight and escape.

But the narration makes it sound like whoever's possessing Chas was also working some mojo on John himself, making him a little bit handier during that barfight. At least, that's how I'm choosing to read it.

poor, deluded James. The Nile... not just a river in Egypt, you know the drill... ;)

I still enjoy watching those old flicks - the skeletons in particular always give me a grin cause they used to put the wind up me as a child (I got the red x too but followed the URL).

My only problem with the half-head demon is that it's the only form of half-breed we really see - demons appear in three or four scenes and they all feature the same spliced head, some variety would've been nice.

Back to the positives though - Papa Midnite. Tricky to pull off that kind of character without straying into "Live And Let Die" territory but they've got a decent look for him I reckon.

907.jpg

"What you talking bout Constantine ?"

You do realise that it's mostly you that has that problem ?

You ought to get that seen to.

Do you realise that you can only see the picture because it's in your internet cache?

You should get someone to explain this modern, plastic-age technology to you.

I love those skeletons. I really, really do. Harryhausen is da man.

You do realise that it's mostly you that has that problem ?

You ought to get that seen to.

Do you realise that you can only see the picture because it's in your internet cache?

You should get someone to explain this modern, plastic-age technology to you.

Everyone else seems to be seeing them.

They may have some clever way around your problem.

You should ask them.

we just followed the link, Ade...

James is right - it is not visible otherwise...

What do you use? If you use IE....

Try right-clicking on the "image" and selecting properties. Then copy/paste the URL from the new window into the address bar of your main IE one. Press enter to go to the picture.

It's some skeletons from Jason and the Argonauts, by the way. The ones grown from dragon teeth.

Or if you are using Mozilla (and I would guess that Firefox works the same way), right-click on "user posted image" and you will get a menu. Normal-click on View Image. It should appear for you then.

we just followed the link, Ade...

James is right - it is not visible otherwise...

Yes, I knew that, I was merely addressing James's stock snippy response to the "red x".

:-P

Um, sorry to muddy the waters, but I have no problem seeing those skeletons right there on the screen without going through all that palava. I know nothing about computers so I have no idea what browser I have that might be making a difference. Just thought I'd mention it as Adrian seems to be getting it in the neck.

Adrian deserves what he gets. I got the red X as well, but knew how to get to see the picture.

Yes, I knew that, I was merely addressing James's stock snippy response to the "red x".

:-P

Good grief, you of all people should be able to tell when I'm just arsing about.