JohnMcMahon

The Positive Thread 2005

"And there, M'Lud, rests the case for the prosecution."

gk1.gif

"Thankyou, Mister Willecome. Take him down to the cells, Sgt McMahon!"

You know, despite all the times I've ripped into this film, this picture made my heart soften towards it. Anything which can produce such an absurd image can't be all bad. All you need is a train coming out of a fireplace behind him and the art is complete!

/me spanks James for hotlinking.

The image of Keanu holding a kitty cat probably (hopefully) won't show up for those who don't have it cached.

The entry link is here.

I looked at that pic and couldn't help thinking "that's a nice big pan he's got there" (oh lordy, his feet are HUGE) - but hey, that's just me... always hungry.

/me spanks James for hotlinking.

The image of Keanu holding a kitty cat probably (hopefully) won't show up for those who don't have it cached.

The entry link is here.

Tell you what: if we ever meet, I'll slip you a fiver for the bandwidth.

Can I hotlink to the Club-Keanu photos?

You know, despite all the times I've ripped into this film, this picture made my heart soften towards it. Anything which can produce such an absurd image can't be all bad. All you need is a train coming out of a fireplace behind him and the art is complete!

You see, James, the absurb does fit with Constantine. Maybe the duck and the ice cream scooper won;t piss you off in the sequel.

I looked at that pic and couldn't help thinking "that's a nice big pan he's got there" (oh lordy, his feet are HUGE) - but hey, that's just me... always hungry.

:ph34r: Did that one go over my head?

You see, James, the absurb does fit with Constantine. Maybe the duck and the ice cream scooper won;t piss you off in the sequel.

I just have to know: Does he combine the two? :D

Looks like Keanu is about to get his Dutch on in that picture.

Which won't make sense to anyone who hasn't seen the third season of the Shield, but there you go.

Looks like Keanu is about to get his Dutch on in that picture.

Which won't make sense to anyone who hasn't seen the third season of the Shield, but there you go.

Ha, good one, John. I was thinking the exact same thing. I can't wait for the new season to start up.