Rassmguy

Pandemonium (contains no pandas, but beware spoilers)

Because I had no Pritt in the house I had to use a flash photo. The name on the cross grave has been curiously illuminated from black to white.

Some great entries so far, anyway...

I'd love to submit something, and had a couple of ideas, but I'm buggered if I can find the MS Paint equivalent for this new Mac I'm temporarily using in the absence of a computer of my own. I'm sure there are some far more sophisticated programs I could try, but MSPaint is about as advanced as my skills will take me. If someone wanted to suggest a suitable bit of software I could still try to knock something together, otherwise I'm happy to enjoy everyone else's efforts, since I'll be buying the book anyway.

Cheers, all - and Jock, you're a gent for doing this.

Thanks for the Sumo Paint tip. I also do not have any kind of photo shop software. I did these on paint. They're pretty shitty, but what the hey.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Some great entries so far, anyway...

I'd love to submit something, and had a couple of ideas, but I'm buggered if I can find the MS Paint equivalent for this new Mac I'm temporarily using in the absence of a computer of my own.

You can do the whole thing online.

That's what I did.

all looking good! any last minute stragglers??

if not i'll go through the pics tonight - i have a deadline (at 12am) so i may have to announce the winner tomorrow morning. get those last minute ideas in! all welcomed!