Rassmguy

Pandemonium (contains no pandas, but beware spoilers)

While I sympathise, I'd personally far rather read an issue of Hellblazer in which the First of the Fallen is NEVER FUCKING MENTIONED AGAIN, EVER.

Personally (and just to buck the trend) I'd rather see an issue of Hellblazer with TFOTF in magical alien armour versus and John & Chas in primary colour spandex and the hi-tech piss-up mobile (complete with holy shotgun) than read another issue by Delano.

Aside from the "than read another issue by Delano" bit, that's what everyone here wants, isn't it?

Except for Ade, obviously. Fun-hating old grouch that he is.

I just tapped on that in the SDCC thread. It sounds like it might be interesting though I'm afraid of it becoming a heavy handed anti-war message.

Aside from the "than read another issue by Delano" bit, that's what everyone here wants, isn't it?

Except for Ade, obviously. Fun-hating old grouch that he is.

I think that I shall be like Beetlejuice and if you do that three times I shall respond.

So: I like fun. Just not shit fun.

You're not that big a fan of anyone.

I enjoyed most of Mike's run, all of Warren's, three issues of Jamie's (and the one with the monkey) and I'm loving Andy's run so far.

So nyah!

Well, let me say that I'm looking forward to Jamie's new book. He may not have been the greatest scribe the book has ever had, but he his worst is at least interesting.

Well, let me say that I'm looking forward to Jamie's new book. He may not have been the greatest scribe the book has ever had, but he his worst is at least interesting.

:huh: It's been over a month, and nobody's followed that up with "yes he was".

Yes he was.

:tongue:

If this is timed to coincide with the 20 year anniversary of spring 1988 in the USA, it must be due in 2 or 3 months, yes?

Anyone got a firm date (so to speak)?

If this is timed to coincide with the 20 year anniversary of spring 1988 in the USA, it must be due in 2 or 3 months, yes?

Anyone got a firm date (so to speak)?

sorry, i was late starting it due to deadline problems with a family bereavement... it won't be ready that soon.

by way of an apology, here's an early taster -----

pp2.jpg

pp3.jpg

*huge grin*

Keep it coming, Jock, I have high hopes for this!