Rassmguy

Pandemonium (contains no pandas, but beware spoilers)

I actually don't think it's duller in and of itself. Making a 9/11-like story could easily go to shit.

Or similar ... oops, too late!

:blink: ?

Think Denise Mina and Map.

going to have to give the blog idea a miss... turns out that with the schedule problems i'll be handing over the colour to david baron (our man on green arrow year one).

i was quite up for an in depth process thing, and i don't think it has quite the same punch with just b/w pages...

maybe next time!

jock

Any chance of you doing some of the monthly Hellblazer issues at some point in the future?

PANDEMONIUM is the equivalent of six monthly issues, so not for the moment!

Six issues?I thought it would be a bit smaller,that's awesome,for us not you.For you it's probably knuckle breaking and time consuming and I cannot wait to see it hit the shops,actually I wish HB always came out like that.

hey all -

sorry for the lack of updates, here's a few more pages from the book.... conjob kicking around london. who is the lady in black?

pp12.jpg

pp13.jpg

pp21.jpg

pp22.jpg

There's something very Horrorist about those pages, top pages of course but I don't see John's scar!

Can never have enough panels of Constantine flicking away cigs.

There's something very Horrorist about those pages, top pages of course but I don't see John's scar!

Absolutely. This is top-notch stuff, Jock. Thanks very much for sharing it.

Absolutely. This is top-notch stuff, Jock. Thanks very much for sharing it.

cheers guys - john, your mailbox was full - thanks for the heads up on the scar... i'll look into it.

Nice! I love your establishing shots like the one at the top of the last page.

I share my impatience for this collaboration with the rest of the group. gnnnnngg*

* impatient/excited noise.

If there's one thing The Losers needed, it's angsty subplots about remaining carbon neutral.

Beautiful pages. Can't wait to hold them in my hands. Good spot on the scar, John - seems Manco is the only person at Hellblazer Towers who actually remembers that scar.

If there's one thing The Losers needed, it's angsty subplots about remaining carbon neutral.

Beautiful pages. Can't wait to hold them in my hands. Good spot on the scar, John - seems Manco is the only person at Hellblazer Towers who actually remembers that scar.

cheers james.

don't suppose anyone has a scan of a good shot of the scar? i've been given the go ahead to alter these pages and don't have recent issues to hand...

john, thanks again for the heads up.

I have a better one than this, but meanwhile:

cheers ade... so it's just below his left eye yeah? does it cut into his lower eye lid at all? what caused it? (sorry for all the questions!)

J

Well, he was the visual inventor of the scar, so he would I guess. (I'm assuming he drew it initially because Mike Carey wrote it into the script). I think it is a shame that nobody else has included it because it adds something to the Constantine boat-race.

I'd very definitely concur with the judgement on the pages, really nice with a rather ageing and careworn looking John. I'm also pleased to see the old bugger going to the BM again.