arrazello

Avert Thine Eyes

I think I'll wait until I get home to click that link.

Better yet, don't click it then either.

ummm.....Yeah. We really need a photoshop picture to go with Avaunt's hilarious mental picture (fantasy?).

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

ARRRRGH! :icon_2gun:

I want it known, that Tigger, the caring, the compassionate,

IS A GIVER, NOT A TAKER, BABY!.

(Always keep in mind that springs are BUILT twisty but that don't make'em bent!)

I...loved...that!

When I was lurking this board, I swear I saw someone's avatar was Winnie the Poo hitting a bong. Poo has really freaked since Christopher Robin left the Wood (or Left HIM some wood or whatever).

But back on topic, in the fist ever Hellblazer story when it was still DC, there was a shot of a guy in the bathtub covered with bugs. That freaked me out. I lived in a fucking roach hotel once, and I got taken back there to that bad place through the memories triggered by that fucking picture. I...had to put the book down, I did!

My flat in Sydney had cockroaches, and they just used to pack up their little kitbags and move next door when people sprayed poison around, so one morning you would have none, come home from work and the place would be seething with them.

However, my twin brother has a certain skill with machines and eletronics, and so we had these tiny tiny electric fences around the house. They ran off a car battery, and a rectifierand a set of diodes and consisted of wires threaded about under the carpet, and then every now and then, two bits of exposed wire taped 3 mill apart on the wall. Same thing as a bug-zapper, but everywhere and aimed at the roaches level and pathways.

Cocky wanders up the wall looking for munchies, and his wet stomach closes the circuit *Gzzzap* cockroach flies through the air and lands smoldering on the deck. The really tricky part was Lance had a switching set of diodes that made sure it could never overheat, one pass of the charge shut it off, then a residue checked to see if the circuit was open again. So if Cocky got glued to the wires, the place didn't burn down. Some days you would come home and the place would be covered in dead cockies!.

Burnt a one of my mates though, who poked the finger on the wires to see what they were for. :)

don't forget to add the 3-foot cock into that mental picture.

Shame "Son of man" wasn't done as a pop-up book...

That rapid thumping noise you hear North of you is Garf kicking himself for not thinking of it first.

In one of the more resent issues, Mako (I believe was his name), murders the one mage by cutting his head off, keeping him alive while eating his body (and soul), and then throws the head in the fire... with the fuckin look on his face as it burned.

THAT, was a haunting scene to me, and one that really kicked me in the small portion of my brain that isnt numb to violence.