Mr.E.D.Meaner

....For Everything Else There's Constantine

dunno... it was on google image search for Darth Vader... will look into it.

here's a larger version :

http://images.darkhorse.com/darkhorse/down...wtvader2_lg.jpg

and this is where i got it from... doesn't look like it's from Vader's Quest (by Darko Macan), the artwork doesn't look like Dave Gibbons to me...

http://www.darkhorse.com/zones/starwars/do...ads.php?did=146

3po is a robot - maybe they ARE making out, but his body is busy... elsewhere... :)

i wonder if 3po, who's so polite, and Vader, who's mean 'n' tough, exchange roles in the bedroom? :D

Where did that image originate, Rogan? In which comic does it appear?

I have it... somewhere. I think it came out in the last few years. It's from one of the Darkhorse Star Wars titles.

Where did that image originate, Rogan? In which comic does it appear?

I have it... somewhere. I think it came out in the last few years. It's from one of the Darkhorse Star Wars titles.

which comic would feature DW holding C3po's head, though? i thought that main SW characters usually keep away from each other in comcis, as not to mess up the movie continuity?

i meant the concept of the comic - is it like What If (since Josh's reply implied that there is a difference between the SW miniseries and the Tales of), or the adaptations from the movie, or ois it like LOTDK/Spider-man's tangled web anthology with no set direction, so it could feature elseworld/dream sequence issues/humor issues...?

i'm sorry if my question wasn't precise enough.

not in a while, so it took your reminder to remember the scene in question... now my face is red.

Star Wars Tales books are big, maybe 44 pages, and have four or five discrete Star Wars stories in them, usually by different artists and writers, and having no connection to one another. Often they are humorous. I think they aren't as tightly tied to the movies or novels as most of the regular, ongoing titles are. You don't ever know what you'll get in an issue of SW Tales.

The Vader/C3PO head artwork I think is either the cover of one of the Tales issues or is the "cover" to one of the individual stories.